James Wilson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like a clever, skillful player who can make things happen. We needed someone like that. Fancy him to score a few in this team.

Do you reckon we can nick him for £300k?

I loved the way he tracked back, and didn’t just follow his man or charge into him but got between him and our goal, slowed their attack and made him pass sideways. He’s had good coaches this lad. He’s pacey as well.

Will be seen to be Magic

he says hopefully this loan will get him in first team at man utd

He wants to shut the fuck up about Man U whilst he’s here , getting on my nerves already

He can mention them once when he’s interviewed after every goal he scores, and then for the first time I will look forward to hearing them spoken about.

Like Wilson and admire his ambition, but getting into the Man U first time looks to be a difficutl task when they have the likes of Martial, Lukaku and Rashford up front already, not to mention a certain Mr Sanchez about to arrive.

All power to him though. Hope he scores 20 goals in the remaining games to force Mourinho's hand.

Doesn't look fit yet for me. Looked a bit leggy towards the end of the first half.

At least coming from Man U he won’t be calling us massive like all new signings to BDBL do.

Is it just me? But loan signings just don’t hold the same place in my heart. Every time he scores he’ll be described as “Man Utd loanee” James Wilson.
But good luck to the lad anyway.

We are using him and he is using us so it’s fine. He wants to come and prove himself a league above the championship.

I don’t think he is near Man U first team with the superstars such as Martial/Rashford not always getting a game down the middle.

But is a career as 3rd4th choice striker at the biggest club in England, on plenty of money is something I could see people wanting to do.

Me personally think we are his level but time will tell.

Read a Man Utd blog saying he was the best finisher at the club but had lost his cutting edge due to bad injuries, looks like his sparkle is returning at BDTBL.

Quality signing this lad, he'll bag a fair few.
Was at work for the first half so didn't watch, but it sounded like he was on the end of a lot. Will watch the game back later as i want to see how his movement was

Was at work for the first half so didn't watch, but it sounded like he was on the end of a lot. Will watch the game back later as i want to see how his movement was

Hopefully he will bring more quality to the left sided balance Matty Done provided for us.

Back
Top Bottom