James Wallace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Won't be here after 31 Aug anyway. Insurance kicks in once he's been injured for 12 months more than he's been fit. Trouble is the claim is paid at current market value. Given that we would have to pay salvage to get rid of him , his cmv is a negative figure. Which means he looks set for a job in Brussels as a tax loss chez Sir Kevin McIncapable. Enough to make a mannequin piss.

Given that we would have to pay salvage to get rid of him , his cmv is a negative figure. Which means he looks set for a job in Brussels as a tax loss chez Sir Kevin McIncapable. Enough to make a mannequin piss.

I would 'like' this just for the last sentence, but I don't understand it enough.

Is he injured or just not selected so we can get rid?

What the hell have poor old Fleetwood done to deserve all our crap getting sent to them.
I have a bit of a soft spot for them, nice club who make you very welcome.

With Syd Little at Strawberry Gardens (excellent beer and grub pre-match) and Captain Pugwash as goal celebration music what's not to like? :)

And The search goes on for James Wallace....

1zb99ol.jpg

Potentially the next 'new model' football club. Can see them in PL before us

Think they were in North West Counties league 10 years ago, the same division as Maine Road is now, wonder if they'll be another one (though they have been around a while). City of Liverpool FC formed last year are doing well at that level as well. Then there's that team just above us in the league, that didn't exist until 2002.

Won't be here after 31 Aug anyway. Insurance kicks in once he's been injured for 12 months more than he's been fit. Trouble is the claim is paid at current market value. Given that we would have to pay salvage to get rid of him , his cmv is a negative figure. Which means he looks set for a job in Brussels as a tax loss chez Sir Kevin McIncapable. Enough to make a mannequin piss.

I would 'like' this just for the last sentence, but I don't understand it enough.

Link with Belgium and a very famous statue ;)
Manneken_Pis_in_judopak_Brussel.jpg

Think they were in North West Counties league 10 years ago, the same division as Maine Road is now, wonder if they'll be another one (though they have been around a while). City of Liverpool FC formed last year are doing well at that level as well. Then there's that team just above us in the league, that didn't exist until 2002.

Been very well funded though haven't they? Great what they have done, but I wonder if they might have peaked at League 1, not much scope for expanding the stadium, and their best hope of expanding the support is disaffected Blackpool supporters

Enough is enough, isn't it?

Appreciate he was bought as seen and his warranty must have long expired, but didn't someone suggest that if he didn't play for a specific period the club could exercise some sort of insurance on him? What's his injury supposed to actually be?

For someone who hasn't had a recent career threatening injury i.e. cruciate ligament, broken leg, he hasn't managed to play for us since November 2015 and has never been reported as being fit.

There must be a point in time when the club can call time on his contract. Is he properly injured or is he one of these players who, if not 100% fit, cries off?

What a waste of money he has been. At least Coutts is showing us some daylight. The lad needs to be honest with himself and the club. If he can't get fit to play, then he needs to move on. Stringing the club along for 3 years. It's a nonsense really, though of our (Clough/Branaghan) own making.

Is his contract up in the summer? Sadly I think that'll be it for him and he'll be forced to retire.

Is his contract up in the summer? Sadly I think that'll be it for him and he'll be forced to retire.
Exactly. He'll want his full wages from now til then because he knows he'll never earn anything close again. Best he can hope for is non-league whilst he re-trains for a new career. I'd suggest physiotherapist as he's clearly experienced in this field.

U cant blame the lad for hanging in there and taking the regular wage as he perfects his golf swing and plays on his play station. If i was in his position i would also sit tight and take the regular money coming in. Apparently he is one of the highest earners at the club..(though for the benefit of some on here of course i cant substantiate that fact cos i dont work in the sufc accounts team). Why should he walk away from a nice little earner? Hes here til the day his contract finishes (1 July 2017). Blame the fellas who gave him the contract. We gambled on him, we lost...fair enough. But how we gave a lad with previous history of bad injuries a 2 year deal with a the option for another year in his favour, the almighty only knows. Incompetence pure and simple. Still we have changed for the better and i cant see CW being so flippant with the clubs finance.

This is right up there with one of the biggest fuck ups ever I'd love to know how many pounds per minute this sick note has cost.beggars belief we've not paid the twat off.

I can only imagine that we have had the forlorn hope that wee Jimmy might get fit for a fortnight and that some other club might have been daft enough to come along and take him on loan and contribute a percentage towards his wages. Unfortunately the 'fit for a fortnight' plan was too optimistic and Jimmy didnt quite manage it. You have to say the lads been dogged with bad luck but you get the impression if he wiped his arse a bit too vigorously that he would end up out for 2 months with an anal strain.

U cant blame the lad for hanging in there and taking the regular wage as he perfects his golf swing and plays on his play station. If i was in his position i would also sit tight and take the regular money coming in. Apparently he is one of the highest earners at the club..(though for the benefit of some on here of course i cant substantiate that fact cos i dont work in the sufc accounts team). Why should he walk away from a nice little earner? Hes here til the day his contract finishes (1 July 2017). Blame the fellas who gave him the contract. We gambled on him, we lost...fair enough. But how we gave a lad with previous history of bad injuries a 2 year deal with a the option for another year in his favour, the almighty only knows. Incompetence pure and simple. Still we have changed for the better and i cant see CW being so flippant with the clubs finance.

I think swinging a golf club would probably finish him off with the hip and knee movements required. Patience maybe?

Back
Top Bottom