James Maddison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

because as some of us know from 2 years ago. he is a smug cheating git who goads people then plays the victim.

but we didn't boo him for reason at start. but did boo vardy who not done anything to us but being a wednesday fan. like booing homer simpson but forgetting mr burns 🤷‍♂️
I was saying Booaddison

Is it because we sang “you’ve got a shed on your head” when he played against us for Peterborough?

Anyone with any sense realises that shed has now become a conservatory in the Prem.
Different Maddison. James Maddison has never played for posh

Just like with Grealish - Maddison gets the hammer he deserves not just because he rolls around dramatically and gives some back to the fans but he is also a wonderful footballer. He wouldn't get the scrutiny if he wasn't.

Cheating **** ✔
Talented, Cheating **** ✔✔

On a similar note - I haven't seen anyone reprimand McBurnie for 2 embarrassing dives in the last 2 games because he's one of ours. If he goes on to terrorise opposing teams expect him to get the Maddison & Grealish treatment.
I thought the same bout Mac b, what was annoying was he had a chance to win both balls but chose to chuck himself on deck

Back
Top Bottom