James Maddison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

INTERUNITED

Reaction score
Why was that prick giving it the big one to the Kop when they scored?? Vardy I can understand, pig wanker but excellent player. I can handle him giving it back because he'd taken some, but Maddison can fuck right off. Rant over.

Vardy. Fair enough. Should have known better than to chant anything about him.

Maddison. Fuck right off. Our fans hardly singled him out today and the only reason they did last time was because he took time wasting to another level.

seeing him throw himself on the floor, trot about preening himself and whining at the ref gave me PTSD from the Norwich home game in 17/18. good on Lunny for sticking one on him and taking a yellow for it.
gave it large when he scored that day for no reason either, he's obviously a dick

TBF Vardy was a right handful, Perez and Maddison were good and Barnes was the match winner. That 4 would cost you £110m plus and it showed

As bad as Grealish the cheating obnoxious bleeder! Hate his kind. Great tackle by Lundstram to give him some at to roll about for in the second half!

Vardy is Vardy, right?, we all know that on his day, he can do the biz, and he did, pig fan or not (and he is of course, a pig), but a lovely strike, just like their second.

Maddison?, christ I would be embarrassed to be his dad, and watch any son of mine fall down, at the slightest touch, like he is made of tissue paper. What an utter piece of shit.

He’s got the “Steven Gerrard Technique” of locking in eye to eye contact with the ref whilst still in mid-air down to a T. He’ll go far that lad/cheat.

Agreed mate, he will go far doing that, a cheating piece of shit.

Why was that prick giving it the big one to the Kop when they scored?? Vardy I can understand, pig wanker but excellent player. I can handle him giving it back because he'd taken some, but Maddison can fuck right off. Rant over.

Is it because we sang “you’ve got a shed on your head” when he played against us for Peterborough?

Anyone with any sense realises that shed has now become a conservatory in the Prem.

The thing that really boils my piss with the likes of Maddison, Grealish, Gerrard and others, is that they are very good to exceptional players. Why the need to dive, cheat, con their way through a game? They could shithouse opposition players and fans just by actually being good. I can accept the “antics” from crap players to an extent, because its a way to get an edge. But the likes of Maddison dont need to do it, but do it anyway and I dont understand it. Just seems lazy.

Just like with Grealish - Maddison gets the hammer he deserves not just because he rolls around dramatically and gives some back to the fans but he is also a wonderful footballer. He wouldn't get the scrutiny if he wasn't.

Cheating **** ✔
Talented, Cheating **** ✔✔

On a similar note - I haven't seen anyone reprimand McBurnie for 2 embarrassing dives in the last 2 games because he's one of ours. If he goes on to terrorise opposing teams expect him to get the Maddison & Grealish treatment.

Last edited:
Good player but I just can't take to him one bit.

Looks a complete prick before you even get to the goading and diving.

Just like with Grealish - Maddison gets the hammer he deserves not just because he rolls around dramatically and gives some back to the fans but he is also a wonderful footballer. He wouldn't get the scrutiny if not.

Cheating **** ✔
Talented, Cheating **** ✔✔

On a similar note - I haven't seen anyone reprimand McBurnie for 2 embarrassing dives in the last 2 games because he's one of ours. If he goes on to terrorise opposing teams expect him to get the Maddison & Grealish treatment.

When we dive we rarely get the decisions anyway.

If you are that gifted then you don't need to roll around like a bellend.

Thought the ref was very inconsistent in his decisions if some of the free kicks he awarded against us were fouls then surely the goals should have been chalked off

Makes me laugh how someone who is involved in the game day in day out can't see he's been taken for a cunt but I guess they don't care

He's a tough lad thats why, I mean it wouldn't have crossed his mind that he was protected by being on the pitch and around 50 yards from the kop with a wall of security between him and the kop, I wouldn't want to mix it with him, scares me even thinking about it

Back
Top Bottom