Jamals fuck up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope not, that could be what finishes him. Gets too big for the shirt.

Fetch more water, fetch more sand, . . .

john-henry-disney-african-american-620x356.jpg

here he is in his free time doing a spot of DYI for his Old Girl.

I think big Jam is getting better with every game. He now looks confident to come and claim crosses, and is a real commanding presence. Opponents will avoid crossing anywhere near the six yard box, because they know Blackman's inspector gadget arms will claim it. I think there's a lot to be said for having a giant in goal, seems to knock opponents confidence.

Think its hard to tell on votes though - its not like he's been massively busy the last few games... Hard to rate someone highly when they have had bugger all to do for large chunks.

His kicking isn't brill but i've seen good command of his area and shot stopping and cant really remember him putting a foot wrong.

Maybe, but you could say the same for Moore last season or even More so (see what I did there). We romped the league and in many games Moore had his pipe and slippers out.

Having said that, as we are top of the league, I can't see Blackman being replaced anytime soon and Moore will have to bide his time for a significant drop in form or an injury. I agree his kicking is doggers for a keeper of 24yrs old but whilst ever with the defence he is keeping the ball out he will get a free pass from the fans.

Wonder how many posting have seen it.

Comes out, claims it, defender in way, lands shockingly and ball spills in the only direction it could for a goal to be conceded.

Yeah it could be class as his error, but it's a very very unfortunate one.

Wonder how many posting have seen it.

Comes out, claims it, defender in way, lands shockingly and ball spills in the only direction it could for a goal to be conceded.

Yeah it could be class as his error, but it's a very very unfortunate one.

They don’t care that they’ve not seen it, they only care that (somehow) it proves them ‘right’.

He's been excellent so far this season, but that was absolutely awful.

I can't understand why such a young keeper gets so much stick from the fans. He has been brilliant since he come in I haven't seen the goal so can't comment on that but even if it was his mistake he is a young lad and is still learning never mind the fact that any keeper can have mistakes. I think we finally have 2 very good keepers fighting for a place and the one that has got us where we are in the league is getting stick for what I am unsure. He is a very good keeper in my opinion and hasn't been at fault for any of the goals but o well some people have to have some thing to moan at don't they.

I can't understand why such a young keeper gets so much stick from the fans. He has been brilliant since he come in I haven't seen the goal so can't comment on that but even if it was his mistake he is a young lad and is still learning never mind the fact that any keeper can have mistakes. I think we finally have 2 very good keepers fighting for a place and the one that has got us where we are in the league is getting stick for what I am unsure. He is a very good keeper in my opinion and hasn't been at fault for any of the goals but o well some people have to have some thing to moan at don't they.

3 good keepers I reckon

perhaps they could moan that ccv seems to have been involved in every goal we have conceded recently

perhaps they could moan that ccv seems to have been involved in every goal we have conceded recently
fuck me it seems to get better all the time another young lad and we are putting him down he does a good job in the middle and wins almost everything in the air. Yes he isn't perfect but has been doing a good job if you look at the leader board how can you slate the players like you do? I can't understand it I am not a clapped by no means and am the first one to say if we are shit but take a good look at the table before slagging the players that have got us where we are and let wilder do his job! He seems to be doing a decent effort at it so far for me.

fuck me it seems to get better all the time another young lad and we are putting him down he does a good job in the middle and wins almost everything in the air. Yes he isn't perfect but has been doing a good job if you look at the leader board how can you slate the players like you do? I can't understand it I am not a clapped by no means and am the first one to say if we are shit but take a good look at the table before slagging the players that have got us where we are and let wilder do his job! He seems to be doing a decent effort at it so far for me.
my post was sarcastic wind yer neck in

You know the post you quoted was sarcasm right?

"Bet people are happy to see that error" - yeah, me.

I haven't wanted to say it because I knew It wouldn't have gone down well among the forum when everyone's high on the Jose Baxter powder but now I feel I can. Coming from a goalkeeper who has played professionally, I don't like him, he's uncommanding, sketch and indecisive - and so it Cater-Vickers. Now they're young players so that's to be half expected however, we 100% do not concede that goal with Moore and Wright.

Back
Top Bottom