Jagielka Conspiracy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FFS - i also said that the footage makes it look like a clear deliberate handball.

The close up shows it was accidental.

The ref gave a pen based on what he saw, which we can only assume was a deliberate handball.

To recap for you - it looked like a deliberate handball (i thought it was too) and the ref gave a pen on that basis.

On viewing slowed down close up footage it was clear that his arm was forced upwards, unintentionally by a Wigan defender in the melee, which led to his hand hitting the ball - hence the accidental comment.

Think what you want - that's what i have seen and believe and to be honest i'm not too bothered as it's done.

Nobody protested. Nobody complained. Not even that lunatic Warnock.

You’ve got this so much round your neck you must be gasping for breath.

Nobody protested. Nobody complained. Not even that lunatic Warnock.

You’ve got this so much round your neck you must be gasping for breath.

Ha - i've nothing round my neck Pinchy, apart from my wobbly jowels.

I was just stating what i saw with my own eyes.

We are permitted to have alternative opinions and agree to disagree, surely.

Time to move on mi owd cock sparra !

Five years ago if you'd have told me that we'd be going into the 2019-20 season in the Premier League with Billy Sharp and Phil Jagielka in the squad I would actually have died of laughter.

I would have happily bet you thousands of pounds that it wouldn't happen.

It's such a funny old game.

As we welcome club legend Jagielka back to our club, can I just say that he definitely did handball it deliberately. Check out this vid. on 0:21

Am I referring to the tosh being spouted by the 'I've never made a mistake in my life' brigade in the Wigan game? No for those of us lucky enough to have been there, I mean the night match at home to Arsenal on December 30th, 2006. Paddy Kenny had been injured and Jags went in goal and put up a sterling display to enable us to win 1-0 (Christian Nadé).

I believe Shalalalafenoughty in Post #29. When a defender (or goalie) goes up for a ball, he's totally concentrating on winning/catching it and a sly nudge from an opponent completely destroys his balance - just like JOC at Millwall.

I know why we have bought jags...it is a conspiracy after all...we are not getting Hendo (only saying we were going after him to boost season ticket sales and pie sales, cause hendo really wants to go to the rusties to a massive club), so tufty being quite clever has bought in Jags to be our no 1 between tow'd wooden uprighty thingy's....when Hendo says sorry I'm going to the dark side...
You heard it here first....
:rolleyes::shark:🐝

Here is a clear handball....

This was part of the Great McEveley Conspiracy, where a series of inadequacies over the season including this incident helped secure his release and dream move to Ross County.

I note that McEveley has never explained his actions that day either. A disgrace.

This was part of the Great McEveley Conspiracy, where a series of inadequacies over the season including this incident helped secure his release and dream move to Ross County.

I note that McEveley has never explained his actions that day either. A disgrace.

He certainly needs to be quizzed about this handball. We need answers!

Are you saying that was accidental, or that someone shoved him in the back and his hand flew into the air in an involuntary motion, or that it was simply a natural movement that all defenders do from time to time?

Back
Top Bottom