Player Suggestion Jack Wilshere

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There's no doubt that there was a time when Wilshere was an exciting prospect playing for a side packed with exciting talent. Injury has obviously played it's part in diminishing his effectiveness, and thus his appeal to clubs who would have once jumped at the opportunity to sign him faded. Sadly it's a fact of life, not just in football, but any walk of life you can suggest. Let's hope that Jack has managed to stash enough money away for his future.

This is now something we MUST pursue.

If he only plays 50% of the games and is fucked after 60 minutes he will still create more chances than the rest of the team combined.

We need one or two more Berge's in the middle,oh and drop Baldock he has become grumpy George does not look like he is enjoying football at the minute,his final passes have become terrible.

Well I’m assuming he won’t be playing for free. He would also be taking the squad place of someone who would actually be capable of playing.

Like who? What attacking midfielder will he replace?

Like who? What attacking midfielder will he replace?

Doesn’t have to be an attacking midfielder, it could be anyone. He isn’t capable of playing football for any sort of prolonged period.

If he was that useful why did West Ham pay to get rid of him? And why has nobody else taken the gamble?

Doesn’t have to be an attacking midfielder, it could be anyone. He isn’t capable of playing football for any sort of prolonged period.

If he was that useful why did West Ham pay to get rid of him? And why has nobody else taken the gamble?

How do you know? You his personal trainer. Form is temporary, class is permanant and the kid is class as proven. He's had injuries and troubles but want's to prove himself again, no better opportunity than with us as we can't create a chances.

How do you know? You his personal trainer. Form is temporary, class is permanant and the kid is class as proven. He's had injuries and troubles but want's to prove himself again, no better opportunity than with us as we can't create a chances.

Isn’t it common knowledge that he’s a sick note? He hasn’t just had injuries and troubles, he’s spent most of his career out through injury. When was the last time you saw him demonstrate the class you talk about?

And I’ll ask again, why would West Ham have got rid of him if he was so useful?

Isn’t it common knowledge that he’s a sick note? He hasn’t just had injuries and troubles, he’s spent most of his career out through injury. When was the last time you saw him demonstrate the class you talk about?

And I’ll ask again, why would West Ham have got rid of him if he was so useful?

OK i'll say it again. If he can be used for part of a game he's more creative talent in his little finger than Osborn/Lunny etc

OK i'll say it again. If he can be used for part of a game he's more creative talent in his little finger than Osborn/Lunny etc

And yet you can’t tell me the last time you saw him demonstrate any of the creativity that he so obviously has?

The last time he got an assist in the Premiership was January 2018, nearly three years ago.

And yet you can’t tell me the last time you saw him demonstrate any of the creativity that he so obviously has?

The last time he got an assist in the Premiership was January 2018, nearly three years ago.

OK what do we have to lose right now?

It’s like Groundhog Day in here. I’ve answered your questions, if you aren’t capable of answering mine there’s no point carrying this on.

Stop being so sanctimonious. He's 28, played for England 34 times, he's fit, say's he was frozen out at WH despite being fit and want's to prove himself again in the EPL.

Again why not gamble if he's affordable? Are you banking on Lunny/Ozzy/Norwood etc to change our fortunes? If you are you are in for a shock.

We need something different now as we we couldn't create a hard on in a lesbo orgy.

Gamble maybe but we have 1 point in 7 games and 3 goals (2 pens) so it's surely a gamble worth taking.

Stop being so sanctimonious. He's 28, played for England 34 times, he's fit, say's he was frozen out at WH despite being fit and want's to prove himself again in the EPL.

Again why not gamble if he's affordable? Are you banking on Lunny/Ozzy/Norwood etc to change our fortunes? If you are you are in for a shock.

We need something different now as we we couldn't create a hard on in a lesbo orgy.

Gamble maybe but we have 1 point in 7 games and 3 goals (2 pens) so it's surely a gamble worth taking.

He says he’s fit, and yet West Ham paid to get rid of him and no other team has deemed him good enough.

Lunny/Ozzy/Norwood would have much more chance of changing our fortunes than someone who would never be available for selection.

I’m not being sanctimonious. I’m asking you questions and you’re swerving them. I’ll ask again, when was the last time that he you saw him demonstrate the quality that you say he’s got? If you don’t want to answer there’s little point in further discussion.

He says he’s fit, and yet West Ham paid to get rid of him and no other team has deemed him good enough.

Lunny/Ozzy/Norwood would have much more chance of changing our fortunes than someone who would never be available for selection.

I’m not being sanctimonious. I’m asking you questions and you’re swerving them. I’ll ask again, when was the last time that he you saw him demonstrate the quality that you say he’s got? If you don’t want to answer there’s little point in further discussion.

You are missing my point and I think you are doing so on purpose. You keep saying there's no point in carrying this on so don't.

Night

You are missing my point and I think you are doing so on purpose. You keep saying there's no point in carrying this on so don't.

Night

I honestly didn’t think you had a point.

And you swerved my question again, though it’s fairly obvious why.

Twister of word or thick as sludge.

Again night

OK, I gave you a chance.

Was your point that ‘if’ Wilshere is fit we might just manage to get him on the pitch for at least half a game and in that half a game he’d be able to do more than Lundstram for example?

If so, that may well be true but we’d have given him a contract for more than half a game and therefore we’d be paying him for not even playing. As literally everyone in football knows, he isn’t capable of playing for any sustained period of time.

Not to mention that this plan completely hinges on him being able to rediscover the form that he once (occasionally) showed. This is a big ask considering it’s been that long since he has showed such form that not even yourself can remember it. Not only that, but he was never much of an attacking midfielder anyway so even at his best he would be unlikely to improve us in the goals scored column (an idea that is backed up by supporters of his previous clubs and by his career statistics.

If we’re signing players on the basis that “form is temporary but class is permanent“ and that they’ve made a few appearances for England we may as well give Derby a call to see how much they’d want for Wayne Rooney, at least he’s shown that he’s still capable of playing (and yes, I know we wouldn’t be able to sign him until January).

Apologies if I’ve not made myself clear enough, this writing lark isn’t easy when you’re as think as sludge 🙂

Edit: and I also missed out that if anything we need someone now. Wilshere wouldn’t be anywhere near match fit for about another month, at which time we may as well wait for January and then sign someone else.

Back
Top Bottom