Jack O'Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
I was searching through the threads from last season but didn't really find the one i wanted, so apologies for the new thread.

We've praised a lot of players this season already, but Jack last night played out of his skin. From my view on iFollow he looked superb.

Was going to also post after Sunday as well Chali 2na physically he looks an absolute machine now, trimmed down and defined, the shirts help but looks a real athlete now. Credit to Matt Prestridge and the fitness/ sports science team for that as well.

I'm a little concerned about the Health & Safety aspect of heading bricks

Couldn't Crab Industries Inc some up with a patented head cover object possessed with extra terrestrial powers?

I mean what do you do all day, apart from playing with yourself and typing bollocks on here with the rest of us?

Was going to also post after Sunday as well Chali 2na physically he looks an absolute machine now, trimmed down and defined, the shirts help but looks a real athlete now. Credit to Matt Prestridge and the fitness/ sports science team for that as well.

I was going to mention this. He was solidly built when he signed but now he looks genuinely athletic. He's trimmed down like Harry Maguire has. He's maintained his strength but is more agile and mobile.

He's looked good from the start, it's just that he made a couple of mistakes early on. Since then he's never stopped improving, and he's mastered that LCB position. He's rarely less than 7/10, and it's the same with the RCB.

If we can have a sudden announcement that he's signed a new 4 year deal that would be fantastic.

I'm a little concerned about the Health & Safety aspect of heading bricks ;)

He'd be reyt wi one of these.

093408Diving_Brick.jpg

I was searching through the threads from last season but didn't really find the one i wanted, so apologies for the new thread.

We've praised a lot of players this season already, but Jack last night played out of his skin. From my view on iFollow he looked superb.

Strangely enough I commented to my Dad how much better O'Connell looks fitness wise. Like you said he does seem a bit more trimmed.

Wilder repeatedly hailed the fitness and conditioning coach(es) as a reason for having such a good season last time out. It's clear we were the fittest team in league 1 and it allowed us to always play a high energy game, constantly pressing the opposition - I'd fancy us to again be one of the fittest teams in the league.

Don't think O'Connell is alone in his improved fitness - the whole squad has looked better since Wilder looked charge, in particular Fleck and Sharp in my opinion.

Couldn't Crab Industries Inc some up with a patented head cover object possessed with extra terrestrial powers?

I mean what do you do all day, apart from playing with yourself and typing bollocks on here with the rest of us?
You've already answered your own question I reckon, but The Crab is a bollockssmith par excellence.

I'm glad you asked. Crab Safety Logistics, a division of Crab Industries, have sent the club a prototype of our patented "Total protection system". I'm confident that if the players wear this system (lets not forget the patented bit of course in case any fucker wants to copy) they can head all the bricks they like, without fear of getting sued.

Allow me to address your second point. My recently appointed P.A, Nikki (been told she's too old for Babestation so I took pity) takes care of the playing with myself thing. She's enthusiastic and cheap. I also dictate all my bollocks to her, so if there any inacc.............oncorrect..........typos then please direct all correspondence to her.

I trust this address's your questions and thank you for contacting Crab Industries.

You've already answered your own question I reckon, but The Crab is a bollockssmith par excellence.

It's funny you should say that. It is with deep regret that our creative writing company, Crab Bollocks has had to cease trading. We had a letter from Lawyers representing McDonalds saying we had to cease all operations relating to Crab Bollocks immediately, due to the fact that they were launching a new McSeafood Sandwich, and Crab Bollocks was the main (by main I mean only) ingredient.

This is new ground for Crab Industries because up to now, a visit from Big Vern has usually been enough to smooth out any legal issues. Anyway, omlettes, eggs, etc.

Coutts is another one who's got fitter and fitter.

I think a few have. CW has done a fantastic job, but I think it's important to remember the support team as well. Feels like something good is happening.

Wilder repeatedly hailed the fitness and conditioning coach(es) as a reason for having such a good season last time out. It's clear we were the fittest team in league 1 and it allowed us to always play a high energy game, constantly pressing the opposition - I'd fancy us to again be one of the fittest teams in the league.

I have heard a rumour that a certain ex coach of a certain local lass who may or may not have had a stand briefly named after her, is joining the fitness team in some way.

Even if we don't get promotion we should end up with players who can chuck a javelin and jump over muddy puddles.

Wonder if Wilder has got a stand in for Matt prestridge as he has for every other position at the club.
He is very important and premier league clubs will be watching with a wedge of cash as bait. Hope I'm wrong.

Wonder if Wilder has got a stand in for Matt prestridge as he has for every other position at the club.
He is very important and premier league clubs will be watching with a wedge of cash as bait. Hope I'm wrong.
The Matt Prestridge Stand sounds better than the names for the stands at the moment.;)

I'm glad you asked. Crab Safety Logistics, a division of Crab Industries, have sent the club a prototype of our patented "Total protection system". I'm confident that if the players wear this system (lets not forget the patented bit of course in case any fucker wants to copy) they can head all the bricks they like, without fear of getting sued.

Allow me to address your second point. My recently appointed P.A, Nikki (been told she's too old for Babestation so I took pity) takes care of the playing with myself thing. She's enthusiastic and cheap. I also dictate all my bollocks to her, so if there any inacc.............oncorrect..........typos then please direct all correspondence to her.

I trust this address's your questions and thank you for contacting Crab Industries.

the prototype we did, did look slightly better, but I know we had to cut back on costs, have to keep old Crab Industries in the green, and by that I mean less in the red than we already are. :confused:

the prototype we did, did look slightly better, but I know we had to cut back on costs, have to keep old Crab Industries in the green, and by that I mean less in the red than we already are. :confused:

Good to see things have been in good hands in my absence. Got a bit worried when my card got declined in the Strip Club*

*If Ms Crab asks it was the Ice Cream Parlour.

Back
Top Bottom