Jack charlton. One of our own

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lineker just apologised about it! Shambles.

Has Lineker got a nod from the EFL? It's not a point deduction, the Owls will be liquidated and their history will be handed to us! 😆😆

To digress but continuing the sloppiness of MOTD.

Murphy is asked why Norwich failed and his answer is 'Recruitment. You cant succeed without recruiting players with Premier league experience'.

A typical cliched answer. And the irony........

Lineker 'And now over to Bramall Lane to see if Sheffield United can push on with their European challenge.'

To digress but continuing the sloppiness of MOTD.

Murphy is asked why Norwich failed and his answer is 'Recruitment. You cant succeed without recruiting players with Premier league experience'.

A typical cliched answer. And the irony........

Lineker 'And now over to Bramall Lane to see if Sheffield United can push on with their European challenge.'

'In their first attempt in their 130 year history' Always got to stick a sly comment in, albeit true but unwelcome. Praise would be appreciated but never forthcoming. T**t.😎

I think we should have a statue of Jack in the car park just to piss the Wendy fans off I think Jack would see the humour in that

'In their first attempt in their 130 year history' Always got to stick a sly comment in, albeit true but unwelcome. Praise would be appreciated but never forthcoming. T**t.😎

Bit paranoid, that. I think the implication was that it would be an incredible achievement.

I think it’s just an honest comment based on well known fact known within football that anyone who ever signs or agrees to manage them gets there and realises within half an hour they wished they had gone to United

Piss funny. Grunters will be fuming.

No ones heard of them anymore. It’s class. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wait till next week when we get a 15 point deduction from the EFL for time travelling and pawning the ground.

I don't know. It could be seen as a sly dig at the club, but I'd like to think it's meant as a compliment to Wilder's achievements

Fuckin lineker...he,a got fuck all good to say...and he says it far too loud

Back
Top Bottom