Ivan toney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They will sign the 'next' Peterborough lad to replace him if they don't go up. They may well keep him of rhey do go up.

Peterborough will likely want 10m plus but Brentford will pay it in anticipation of trebling their money.....again

They will sign the 'next' Peterborough lad to replace him if they don't go up. They may well keep him of rhey do go up.

Peterborough will likely want 10m plus but Brentford will pay it in anticipation of trebling their money.....again

Clarke-Harris will go elsewhere I reckon. He's 26, so not old but also not getting any younger. If he wants to kick on and play at the highest level, he needs to go to a club who are likely to be promotion contenders.

I'd love us to sign him. We'll chuck in Mousset and Burke purely out of the kindness of our hearts...

Reported brentford interested in nesbitt from hibs, thats who we should go for, ive never heard of him but brentfords scouting always seems to pick winners, so its a go get him from me

Reported brentford interested in nesbitt from hibs, thats who we should go for, ive never heard of him but brentfords scouting always seems to pick winners, so its a go get him from me
Exactly, why bother introducing a new recruitment model, when we can just be Brentfords, Aston Villa.

Job done!

Seems he’s been filmed in Dubai with a bird saying “fuck Brentford” and as if by magic that video finds its way onto social media

Not the first, won’t be the last, but it’s weird how offguard players are… and then find they need to apologise.

Discuss

Seems he’s been filmed in Dubai with a bird saying “fuck Brentford” and as if by magic that video finds its way onto social media

Not the first, won’t be the last, but it’s weird how offguard players are… and then find they need to apologise.

Discuss
Shock as footballer shown to be not the sharpest tool in the box.

Discuss

Preemptive strike by the looks of it from his advisers.

Despite him disputing some charges, clearly the rule is to put no bets on.

He's out some bets on. I suppose it is just the magnitude and perhaps the type of bet which might get him into trouble.

I'd assume he wasn't dim enough to lay a bet on any games or outcomes upon which he had an influence.

Either way, ignorance isn't an excuse. Not paying attention when advised you can't bet on matches shouldn't allow for any leniency. If it's going to be a tax on the thick and the lazy for not paying attention to such details they he gets what he deserves.

I work in Finance. I can't do just a bit of insider dealing or claim I wasn't aware of money laundering regulations. You do the crime...

Back
Top Bottom