Ivan toney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

images

In other breaking news.....

Are we the only ones in for him?

Raiderman50 i set you 100 posts of Bellend on this thread, only 98 to go, make that 97 your OP qualifies as a Bellend post.
Might be best to let it go now :D

Poor bloke has come on here in good faith, a new member, with info, and has got sarcastic Hitler photo`s and spelling police notifications.

Sorry Raiderman, keep posting.

Last edited:

Poor bloke has come on here in good faith, a new member, with info, and has got sarcastic Hitler photo`s and spelling police notifications.

Seems like he's giving it back as well though

Blades linked with a lone move for Newcastle striker ivan toney
Treeton Blade makes a good point R50, you catch us in the deep preseason depression as you join as a poster.

I'm dyslexic so I'm out of order joining in with the grammar police!

Welcome to the board and long may we hear from you.

Treeton Blade makes a good point R50, you catch us in the deep preseason depression as you join as a poster.

I'm dyslexic so I'm out of order joining in with the grammar police!

Welcome to the board and long may we hear from you.
You should have a space between pre & season ;)

Can remember reading one of Roys loan player view from updates last year and the Northampton fans were saying DCL was a better prospect than Toney who they had recently sold to Newcastle

Can remember reading one of Roys loan player view from updates last year and the Northampton fans were saying DCL was a better prospect than Toney who they had recently sold to Newcastle
I`ve seen Toney live a few times, and I have to agree, don`t rate him.

I remember that too, and in the little bits I have seen of him he's not stood out much.

If we're signing a young winger/striker on loan I'd want someone better I think.

Also, he's probably good proof of what sort of fee we'll be able to get for Adams. Similar profile of player, he'd only played a few games in League Two but Newcastle didn't hesitate to chuck up to a million at Northampton for him, and that was a year ago, the market has only got more crazy since. If Newcastle want Adams we should look to try and get £3m.

I remember that too, and in the little bits I have seen of him he's not stood out much.

If we're signing a young winger/striker on loan I'd want someone better I think.

Also, he's probably good proof of what sort of fee we'll be able to get for Adams. Similar profile of player, he'd only played a few games in League Two but Newcastle didn't hesitate to chuck up to a million at Northampton for him, and that was a year ago, the market has only got more crazy since. If Newcastle want Adams we should look to try and get £3m.

When we played Barnsley at the Lane last season it was Ashley Fletcher who they had on loan from Man U that stood out and looked a good player. He had an excellent touch.

Just for the spelling police loan move you dipshits,plus I would go for the other Newcastle foward Harris vuckic he has played in this division and scored

When we played Barnsley at the Lane last season it was Ashley Fletcher who they had on loan from Man U that stood out and looked a good player. He had an excellent touch.

I think Toney came on in that game late on possibly replacing Fletcher. Don't recall him doing much in the brief time he was on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom