It's written in the stars!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blademark

Reaction score
We are in for a memorable season one way or the other, and I'm forecasting it to be in a good way.
The way things panned out on Sunday was perfect, almost better than of we'd sneaked a win with a first half goal. The pure joy and very emotional scenes when we equalised late on will have given players, club and fans alike such a boost, and a feeling of 'we can do this', that I'm expecting the rollercoaster to gather even more speed.
The downside to a good performance is that media predictions of our impending doom will abate, and we always do better and sing louder when we are unfancied underdogs don't we.
But that's something that we may have to get used to, and it's not a bad problem to have to be fair.
I'm hoping this expression of outrageous optimism doesn't come back to haunt me in future, but I'm fairly confident it won't.
Sorry to ramble, but I'm just luvvin it.
It's all down to you Mr Wilder, take a bow.

We are in for a memorable season one way or the other, and I'm forecasting it to be in a good way.
The way things panned out on Sunday was perfect, almost better than of we'd sneaked a win with a first half goal. The pure joy and very emotional scenes when we equalised late on will have given players, club and fans alike such a boost, and a feeling of 'we can do this', that I'm expecting the rollercoaster to gather even more speed.
The downside to a good performance is that media predictions of our impending doom will abate, and we always do better and sing louder when we are unfancied underdogs don't we.
But that's something that we may have to get used to, and it's not a bad problem to have to be fair.
I'm hoping this expression of outrageous optimism doesn't come back to haunt me in future, but I'm fairly confident it won't.

If. Fucking ‘if’. :)

It was a good performance but in the style of the Leeds and West Brom away wins last season.
We were all the things outsiders think we might bring to the table, organised, hard working, great spirit and half decent football.

However apart from the last 10 minutes we were very cautious against Bournmouth and DIDN’T play our normal game.

We can play much better......if and when we play matches where we outclass a PL team
Think back to the Villa home and away games......then it will shock the pundits and it will really put us on the map.

100% agree. That's what I was getting at with the late equaliser possibly giving us more confidence to play our own game.

Promotion for United is so much harder if we want to go up we HAVE to finish in top 2, we all know how shit we are in Play Offs I mean Huddersfield missed 1st 3 pens and still won.

Am I missing something? We played on Saturday. Sunday is this week's game..😯

I called it and I'm claiming it ! 👍

Back
Top Bottom