Is Wilder Really Going To See This Out?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's not me you're asking, but I'm commenting anyways. Do you realise that that our transfer policy since we got promoted is actually so abysmal, that I'm pretty sure an average joe preferring to watch the NBA couldn't have done much worse?

This isn't a go at Wilder, and should not be taken as an offense to him. Obviously many people have been involved, many currents have had their influence etc. But I still stand behind my assesment/opinion.

Wouldn't it be better not to talk about Ferguson or some others in this context? I mean, that doesn't really have any relevance to us, and then, even with the spending power such managers have had, I struggle to remember a club failing so drastically in the transfer policy as what's happened with us lately. I'm sure there are examples, but then we talk about clubs with ex-managers and ex-CEOs. The comparisons are not made with some hugely respected managers and well run clubs.
We are having to!

That has nothing to do with my point but I'll play, fine.

First of all, Didzy had a poor season last year and I am on record as saying that I don't think he added as much to the team as people generally believed. This year is different of course.

Didzy had a track record of goalscoring at least prior to last season, and is a striker. Burke is not a striker and has no track record of goalscoring whatsoever.

We are on course for the lowest goals total in PL history, and the manager is playing someone up front who's not a forward. It's insane.

Didzy had a poor season, really? He didn’t score the goals he should have but his all round play was fantastic. I’m not playing anymore pal there isn’t any point to be honest you’re statement about McGoldrick says it all.

Didzy had a poor season, really? He didn’t score the goals he should have but his all round play was fantastic. I’m not playing anymore pal there isn’t any point to be honest you’re statement about McGoldrick says it all.
I meant poor season in front of goal.

it is clear your standards are lower than mine where superb and fantastic are concerned.

I meant poor season in front of goal.

it is clear your standards are lower than mine where superb and fantastic are concerned.

It seems that because of the bad time people are now trying to change history and make out everything and everyone was shit before this season.
By time we have some people will be saying the last 4/5 years was a dream and it never really happened.

David McGoldrick played 28 times in a team that finished in the top 10 that’s a fact.

Didsy isnt an out and out striker

Well he has 100+ league goals, and has played as a forward his entire career, unlike Burke, who has almost zero goalscoring ability and wasn't a striker until Wilder, for reasons that I still don't understand, started calling him one and playing him as one.

Well he has 100+ league goals, and has played as a forward his entire career, unlike Burke, who has almost zero goalscoring ability and wasn't a striker until Wilder, for reasons that I still don't understand, started calling him one and playing him as one.
your right burkes a winger or a wide player in a front 3 once again were trying to put square pegs in to round holes so we can carry on playing a system that isnt working

1611326059424.png
A few of my mates have sent me this today, seems to be doing the rounds

Back
Top Bottom