Is wilder keeping his powder dry or is the court case affecting the budget?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

According to The Stun and Trough Talk we have already offered £ 14 million for the Fairy of the Forest.

So Sir Chris is straight on the case with a war chest available equivalent to that of Man City.

Or.

Not.

It's int media, it must be reight.

To be clear I’m not attempting to be dramatic or over reacting, as I said I know the window has literally just opened, my point, which Was poorly conveyed is; are the funds available now should Wilder choose, or are they withheld until the end of the proceedings.
Fucks sake there's a lot of touchy people around and once again it's nice to see how we 'go around the table' so everybody can say how daft they think the question is! I on the other hand think it's a reasonable point but the reason for no signings is; a lot will depend on clubs who are involved in the play offs. Imagine for an instant our main strike target is a loan for Abraham, we aren't moving on until this is a definite non starter.
(Some other good answers on this thread too).

Ffs the blokes on holiday, personally I think he deserves it if you ask me...got a feeling he knows exactly what he wants this summer, regardless of the court case

Whats the rush

Really

Has any club signed anyone of note yet

Don't expect much till Chris sobers up.

May be a while yet
play off final losers players not free foe a while yet

Let’s pretend the court case is holding everything up and we are going to be severely disadvantaged by it Then we can all go back to being miserable. This positivity, since our promotion, is getting me down!:oops:

I believe that this years transfer window will be a lot tougher than last seasons

Deals will take longer to come to fruition because the nature of competition from other Prem clubs will make it tougher. Better players capable of playing in the the Prem will be in demand and will have a number of options and won't rush to sign at the first club that comes along and of course the usual "money talks" will come to the fore perhaps unlike the previous windows

This has not always been the case in the last few seasons, because CW's targets have not always been the obvious ones. It's now a different ball game

There'll be no Premier League competition for who we're going for

CW's targets have not always been the obvious ones. It's now a different ball game

Which was also said when we got promoted to the Championship.

It's the same ball game, but with a fatter wallet.

We didn't need to buy £ 10 million pound players to succeed in the Champ. so I can't see us buying £ 20 million pound players for the Prem.

If Wilder thought this would affect him he would be off at end of season he would of said he will have been told his budget already

Back
Top Bottom