Is it time to change the record?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rollerball

Honourary Member Of Thunderbirds.
Reaction score
Most fans seem to grasp, it's not all doom and gloom, and yes I appreciate it could be much better but a small section of Blades seem to only get satisfaction in shooting at players and staff after defeats, which incedently we didn't do vs Fulham, which it appears to have been missed by this section of supporters.
Same shit every time. Scapegoat (insert this weeks scapegoat here) is shit why did we pay £x million for him, manager has lost it, why did we buy that player, I know best and we should have bought (insert name of ludicrous transfer target here) .
Just give it a rest, as my gran used to say "if tha's nowt nice te say, keep the gob shut" and that seems sage advice in current climates.
And I get everyone's allowed an opinion but opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one and of course everyone else's stinks.
Constructive criticism is great, but criticism just because you dislike a player or decision is counter productive as we know players and staff do read forums and social media, and anything that lessens our players confidence is only helpful to other teams.
That's my posts done for 2020, I'm trying to book a table for 30,000 in the Railway for the next home game if people want to put their names down for it.

Yeah I think it's time to just accept that we might be in for a struggle, but let's just accept that and put some positivity in and see if we can get to safety.

I'd rather expect little and get more and if not so be it, than expect us to be in the top half and end up relegated.

Underperforming posters on here.....who makes the list?

Judged by how much shite they talk or abuse and lack of respect they show toward players and employees of the club.

What the last month has proven to me, is that there are fans of this club who are out of touch with reality and behave like spoiled fucking babies. They shouldn’t be allowed a platform to spout their crap, make em earn a place!

I think it's all been a hell of a ride this last four years,and we've been massively spoilt with how we've done.
I'm not that shocked that some of our fans are naive enough to think we were never going to hit a rocky patch though. It's not going to plan granted,but to be fair, it's not exactly smooth sailing for the big clubs like Liverpool,M City and Spurs at the moment(last time I looked we hadn't been bummed by seven goals against Villa).
We might not be up there in the top 10 at the end of the season,but we're not going to be relegated either.
There's 33 games left,and all to play for...

I think it's all been a hell of a ride this last four years,and we've been massively spoilt with how we've done.
I'm not that shocked that some of our fans are naive enough to think we were never going to hit a rocky patch though. It's not going to plan granted,but to be fair, it's not exactly smooth sailing for the big clubs like Liverpool,M City and Spurs at the moment(last time I looked we hadn't been bummed by seven goals against Villa).
We might not be up there in the top 10 at the end of the season,but we're not going to be relegated either.
There's 33 games left,and all to play for...

Football does this to people. A good mate of mine is a Spurs fan. He’s an intelligent, successful bloke who played football at quite a high standard but when he starts whinging about Spurs I get to the point where I want to tell him to shut the fuck up.
It turns adults into children. It’s not even important really. So we get relegated, we’ll still be playing football and maybe one day we’ll get to watch it live again. But right now, we’re living through the shittest times I can remember. A whole generation is getting fucked over, missing their childhood, a proper education, we can’t go anywhere and can’t do anything. Not beating Fulham was disappointing but that’s it. No fucker’s died. If you want to enjoy the good times, you have to take the bad times on the chin. If a genie popped out of my knob when I was rubbing it and said ‘I’ll get rid of Covid but in return the Blades have to go down’ I’d take the relegation.

Football does this to people. A good mate of mine is a Spurs fan. He’s an intelligent, successful bloke who played football at quite a high standard but when he starts whinging about Spurs I get to the point where I want to tell him to shut the fuck up.
It turns adults into children. It’s not even important really. So we get relegated, we’ll still be playing football and maybe one day we’ll get to watch it live again. But right now, we’re living through the shittest times I can remember. A whole generation is getting fucked over, missing their childhood, a proper education, we can’t go anywhere and can’t do anything. Not beating Fulham was disappointing but that’s it. No fucker’s died. If you want to enjoy the good times, you have to take the bad times on the chin. If a genie popped out of my knob when I was rubbing it and said ‘I’ll get rid of Covid but in return the Blades have to go down’ I’d take the relegation.
Interesting fantasy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom