Is It Time To Change The Fans?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rollerball

Honourary Member Of Thunderbirds.
Reaction score
I am reading on here, Facebook, twitter and other media that our squad is shit, our keeper isn't that fella from Man Utd.
Our defence can't cope without the brick heading lad.
Our midfield couldn't pass water.
And as for our strikers, non of them could score in a free brothel.
Somehow after we drew vs foolham we are in a run of 8 defeats in the premier league on the spin (?)
And now some fans are questioning after finishing 9th last season, and having played just 5 games this season, if we should get rid of Wilder ? My first question on this piece of comedy gold is "and replace him with?"
Second question would be " I thought high security mental institutions didn't allow weekends out in reality ?"
But my main query is WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE SOME PEOPLE THINKING.?
Unlike Man Utd, Liverpool and a few other "big teams" it's all been fine margins, bad decisions, bad luck or player mistakes not yet have we been smashed, even the wolves game after the insanity of the first 10 minutes we could have possibly had a draw.
So can we try and bring in some loan signings as fans from clubs in proper straits just to see what happy fans look like.
I await the cries of clapper etc.

Can we get some of those Chinese or African fans who never have and never will actually go to a game but support the likes of manure on tv come what may?

Slagging the fans seems an odd one to me, considering we've barely won a game without them. They're exactly what we need and a massive factor in what made us so good in the first place.

Slagging the fans seems an odd one to me, considering we've barely won a game without them. They're exactly what we need and a massive factor in what made us so good in the first place.
Yeah when things are going well they are

I took this to be criticism of the ludicrous bedwetters on this forum not the proper fans who go to games and will always get behind the team rather than raising the white flag.

Oh Yes

Attachments

• 47AC59DF-C4D4-4FFA-A6A7-5F0322EAC77E.jpeg
    47AC59DF-C4D4-4FFA-A6A7-5F0322EAC77E.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom