CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Been reliably informed its 24/25 July inter at home

A thread so nice it got posted twice.

Bellissimo.

Word has it we only got this prestigious fixture due to Baki's contacts with Inter's Ultra firm

Was it in his terms and conditions and did he claim expenses for the the flick knives he had to give to Inter's lot?

No "Hi, my name is Jo, I've been a Blade since my Dad took me in 1946", just "it's Inter Milan", like you heard it from McCabe in the Aldi checkout queue and the first thing you thought was, "I'll run home and post it on S24SU", despite never posting before?

I haven't heard a dicky bird but I am very concerned that only two identical threads had been started on this subject....

Surely ……. this would be a more likely fixture for the MASSIVE o_O

To prepare them for their Champions League games when they're invited to join the competition in the Autumn ….. :rolleyes:

UTB & FTP

No I mean it's awaiting sign off at high level within the club

Is McCabe on the south stand roof? It’s like when the Beatles (a famous four piece beat combo for all you youngsters) played on top of the Apple building in London. :)

If you read into the subtle hints, it's been on here for a lonnnng time.

I really hope so. I can’t wait to pay £30 to see us play a 1/2 paced game against the youth team of a fallen Italian giant, prior to their first team playing a high profile friendly in London or Manchester or Glasgow. :)

Back
Top Bottom