Increased capacity

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

chesblade

Reaction score
At the style, according to star. Given permission to increase capacity this week for Derby match. But no extra tickets for blades by looks of it

Surprised they haven't got Michael Buffer on the centre spot before kick off.

"To all those in attendance, and the millions watching around the world, lets get ready....."

... to GRUMBLE!!

At the style, according to star. Given permission to increase capacity this week for Derby match. But no extra tickets for blades by looks of it

they might get a bigger attendance for this match as we will for the return, but over all attendance wise there is very little in it, and our neighbours love to use attendance as the stick to beat us with but that is slowly going away now, although still the base of most of there vitriol, which when you look at the source is kind of pitiful.

Given their typical attendances of late a chant of 'You're only here to see United' would not be unreasonable.

They're struggling to sell the tickets on the Leppings Lane lower. Delusions of grandeur yet again.

I believe the capacity of the lane has increased too. I got lost when they replaced the stairs I use in the south stand with seats.

That was so confusing! I liked how they left all the dust on the seats as well, was a nice touch.

Capacity has increased from 33,854 to 34,835.

police say

Speaking after a police meeting at Hillsborough stadium, Chf Supt Morley said: "Sheffield United's standard away allocation is 2,339 so as a result of that, Sheffield Wednesday have reciprocated what they know is going to be their ticket allocation so they've only issued Sheffield United with the same amount.

thought it was league rules to offer as close to 10 per cent as is safely possible

wednesday often go on about having a bigger ground so logic dictates we,d get more tickets obviously Wednesday dont do logic

they are offering us a paltry 6.7 % of the allowed capacity on Sunday

to reciprocate if we get a limit of 30000 on the return derby we could give wednesday 2010 tickets to match the 6. 7 per cent

Back
Top Bottom