in wilder we trust

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

why all these signings its stupid because its disrespectfull to the players who got us up give them a chance for gods sake we will always be a selling club youll see a feeder club we always let the best go they like to sell the powers that be but in wilder we and i trust

yes no one will do what he did in 5yrs at the helm he made us special a football club that we was proud of but now theyve sold us down the river ,its nasty what they did to chris wilder personally i think they paid him off to get rid of him how evil is that,ill always love the blades have done so since 1962 my dad loved sufc ,but now they will sell sell sell same old,they didnt have the vision that chris wilder had now hes gone he wouldnt have gone if he wasnt upset with the people on top they must have pissed him off ,its not funny at all they soon forgot what he did ,he took us top 9th last year ,ok weve not done great this year no fans in grounds didnt help but we never got threashed now we loose 5,0 now hes gone that says it all ,shame on them all the onwers and board it stinks all this alot loved chris ,some didnt but i myself ill always loved CW he loved sufc he was a GOD the DNA the legend in wilder we trusted ,,,,in the owners board we dont trust ,,,they kept us in the dark they let chris go...SHAME ON THEM ALL ....nuff said .,,,,,utb.....forza chris wilder a man i trusted ..i dont trust them at all the money men ,,,you have no respect for chris or players or fans ,,im done with you all...nut ill always love SUFC the blades ,,.end off ....utb ,,,,,,,,,chris the god has gone but never forgotten,we couldnt even say goodbye to chris ,but thanks for the 5yrs memories pal,alot loved you m8 at the lane youll always be missed a true sufc legend has gone ,,,utb from italian blade pasta man kop blade..chow buddy i loved you chris wilder ...ive saved your pizzas in my freezer ,,ill meet you one day pal,,,youll get a top job the fans loss and top men there loss and your gain you was well respeced by alot of pundits and football managers and RESCTED by me chow thankyou chris wilder the GOD ,,,bye m8

yes no one will do what he did in 5yrs at the helm he made us special a football club that we was proud of but now theyve sold us down the river ,its nasty what they did to chris wilder personally i think they paid him off to get rid of him how evil is that,ill always love the blades have done so since 1962 my dad loved sufc ,but now they will sell sell sell same old,they didnt have the vision that chris wilder had now hes gone he wouldnt have gone if he wasnt upset with the people on top they must have pissed him off ,its not funny at all they soon forgot what he did ,he took us top 9th last year ,ok weve not done great this year no fans in grounds didnt help but we never got threashed now we loose 5,0 now hes gone that says it all ,shame on them all the onwers and board it stinks all this alot loved chris ,some didnt but i myself ill always loved CW he loved sufc he was a GOD the DNA the legend in wilder we trusted ,,,,in the owners board we dont trust ,,,they kept us in the dark they let chris go...SHAME ON THEM ALL ....nuff said .,,,,,utb.....forza chris wilder a man i trusted ..i dont trust them at all the money men ,,,you have no respect for chris or players or fans ,,im done with you all...nut ill always love SUFC the blades ,,.end off ....utb ,,,,,,,,,chris the god has gone but never forgotten,we couldnt even say goodbye to chris ,but thanks for the 5yrs memories pal,alot loved you m8 at the lane youll always be missed a true sufc legend has gone ,,,utb from italian blade pasta man kop blade..chow buddy i loved you chris wilder ...ive saved your pizzas in my freezer ,,ill meet you one day pal,,,youll get a top job the fans loss and top men there loss and your gain you was well respecTed by alot of pundits and football managers and RESPECTED by me SOME DIDNT LIKE YOU BUT I DID chow thankyou chris wilder the GOD ,,,bye m8YES IN WILDER I TRUST ,,GRAZIE M8 ...UTB ALWAYS LOVE CHRIS WILDER ON MY POSITIVE THREAD THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO HIM ON HERE CHOW ...UTB FORZA CHRIS WILDER THE WARRIOR OF SUFC LEGEND KING AMONGST MEN A LEADER THE DNA THE BEATING HEART OF SUFC HAS GONE AND IM HEARTBROKE GUTTED CHOW ..UTB IN WILDER WE TRUSTED ,,,UTB ,,,,,,,, IN OWNERS BOARD WE DONT TRUST ,THEY DONT CARE FOR SUFC ,,,CHRIS DID ,,, ..NUFF SAID

blades sufc warrior wilder ,,,,,a fact and not a myth ,in sufc god legend wilder i trusted in sufc owners and blades board you kept us all in the dark about chris going and yes i dont trust you all ,,,nuff said

them who wanted wilder out i hope your happy with yourselves ,youll regret it he was best boss everand them like brian the blade on football heaven radio sheffield who said they wanted wilder out on that show a bit ago i hope your all pleased with yourselves now hes gone i liked chris he didnt derserve it cast aside like scum your so wrong in wilder he was the DNA of sufc a leader how come we let 5 goals v foxes game after he left that proves it the players loved him and i trusted him and another fans trust him he was a sufc fan ,shame on them who hated him the same fans who hated wilder like you fans trolls hate me on my earlier posts when them verbal bullys slated me shame on you all them evil people ganging up on me when you thought i was a owls swfc fan.you know who you are ,you never said sorry to me well your not ever welcome on my thread them who laugh at my spelling you know who you are yes in wilder i trusted he loved sufc not like them who drove him out of the lane ,he didnt desreve it ,,,,shame on them all ...nuff said

one of our own,,,and shame on them all who drive himout of the lane ,,he would never have left ,,,they upset him ,,they didnt have his vision ,,,, he was sold down the river ,,,,but always in good bloke chris wilder i trust,,,,a true blade and a warrior for sufc and never replaced,,,only one chrissy wilder a legend and god at lane,,,,loved him,,,,,, lost but not forgotten ,all the best m8 take care chris mwe never said goodbye for all you did in 5yrs at the helm,,blades fans left in the dark ,, its all owners and boards fault that ,,they show ,,no respect ..all me me me ,,,,,.end off ,,, nuff said

said enough goodbye chris legend the GOD yes known you years always gave is all for sufc yep in wilder i did trust ,youll get a top job you buddy lots of takers ,they will regret it driving you out ,,,utb ,,yu was the no1 blades kind boss ,,,utb

what did they expect they didnt give a dam about sufc fansof chris kept us the dark no press conference cancelled it 3 times friday 12/3/2021 what was that about no clarity nothing what a joke they are ,,,utb.....in wilder i trust ,,,in them i dont trust,,,,,utb...

what did they expect they didnt give a dam about sufc fansof chris kept us the dark no press conference cancelled it 3 times friday 12/3/2021 what was that about no clarity nothing what a joke they are ,,,utb.....in wilder i trust ,,,in them i dont trust,,,,,utb...
Keep the faith pasta man. A big loss is Chris but the show goes on. Hope you're feeling ok.

they didnt say nothing no answers no clarity SEE YOU 7TH AUGUST at the lane with lee blade from football heaven ,ill be there ,if you loved chris wilder im sure youll be there ,he was a major leader a warrior ,mo one can replace him ,,,charge on again suck it up ,,,,did he leave or get sacked ,,,we move on ,,,,utb ,,,,same old,,,utb,

Back
Top Bottom