in wilder we trust

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

,,,,aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ffs cant you see theyve got rid of the best boss ever ,they dint care about you ,me.players or any blades fan ..they only want your money ,,they arnt real blades fans like chris was ,,they sold us down the river ,,no vision like chris had he one of our own ,,aaaaaarrrrrrrr ffs open your eyes ,,weve lost CW ,,,,utb ,,,nuff said,,,,,,,utb .....forza chris main leader not them ,,,,utb aaaarrr ffs hes gone,,,,

Keep the faith pasta man. A big loss is Chris but the show goes on. Hope you're feeling ok.
your right buddy hope your ok thanks pal top fella you cheesy lad,,the show goes on ,,dame old next they will sell best players cash in youll see i know we wont get chris wilder back but im having a rant nowt to loose tell em off loved em since 1962 ,,,did chris ever loose 5.0 they players deflated they loved chris there leadr havethey lost like that under god legend sufc best boss chris before nope he was the best man warrior ,,gone for good hes pissed off dont blame him they did it to him ,aaaarr ffs ,no january loan players to help injury list the list goes on,,,,,aaarrr ffs they have no vision ,,bet they dont get a boss like him again ,,,,yes cheesy the show goes on,,get my pal claudio ranieri the italian legend bet they dont,,what they will do they will buy more world football clubs ,,,what a joke they are ,,,shame on them all...take care pal rant over ,,,off to my own page last post chow ,,,,utb grazie wilder ,,,,,,nuff said,,,,,,,,,long shot get frank lampard ,,,but bet thet dont ,,they dont love sufc like we do i speak ip see you 7th august 2021 at the lane with lee blade from footy heaven need clarity chow ,,end off

,,,hi CW ,the sufc blades god thanks for the memories m8,,all the best a top job awaits you buddy , take care CW pal

Back
Top Bottom