In Barnsley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't remember Blackman getting a touch til halfway through the 2nd half.

I think we've found the first team this season that we should comfortably finish above in this league.

Bad side. Offered nothing.

Thoroughly convincing victory, need to start putting chances away though.
They won't be that poor next time we play them.

Decent manager and he knows what he wants but probably struggling financially

I think we've found the first team this season that we should comfortably finish above in this league.

Agreed - I'd be quite worried if I was a Barnsley fan - all those players shipped out.

They certainly have their work cut out in this Division.

UTB

You are right, they were awful.

However, that's probably what others were saying about us this time last season.

Might be a better side at home than away. Also, could point to the respective managers abilities to get sides fired up for a local derby.....sadly I don't think owd Carlos will get the chance to test Wilder there.

If my memory serves me right - two years ago they were being written off in league one in the January.

They ended up getting promoted. Early days.

You are right, they were awful.

However, that's probably what others were saying about us this time last season.
Agreed - I'd be quite worried if I was a Barnsley fan - all those players shipped out.

They certainly have their work cut out in this Division.

UTB
Is that the "stating the obvious" quote of the day !
Lets give United a bit of credit and not just assume Barnsley are a bad side because we managed to beat them.
Maybe we restricted them to very few chances because we were solid while at the same time just missed netting one or two more ourselves because we're looking a decent side at this level?

Lets give United a bit of credit and not just assume Barnsley are a bad side because we managed to beat them.
Maybe we restricted them to very few chances because we were solid while at the same time just missed netting one or two more ourselves because we're looking a decent side at this level?
Whilst I think it's partially that we're a decent side, they did look really, really poor. I think the vast majority of teams will take at least three points from Barnsley.

Unless this takeover comes off

Best be quick then. Otherwise they will be screwed til January and then so far off no good players will go there.

I'm a bit confused though....why would a Chinese billionaire buy Barnsley?
We keep hearing of Chinese billionaires buying clubs, but not sure I know of any actually happening. Are there any actual Chinese owners anywhere?

Best be quick then. Otherwise they will be screwed til January and then so far off no good players will go there.

I'm a bit confused though....why would a Chinese billionaire buy Barnsley?
We keep hearing of Chinese billionaires buying clubs, but not sure I know of any actually happening. Are there any actual Chinese owners anywhere?
Maybe he likes racist inbreds?

They had one shot on target and that was around the ninetieth minute we were better today but they were very poor I can see them being in a relegation fight.

Did anyone watch Burton vs Birmingham last neyt?

If not then I suggest you look for it on catch up or sumat because that game will ease any worries you may have regarding our survival in this league. Two terrible terrible teams.

If not then I suggest you look for it on catch up or sumat because that game will ease any worries you may have regarding our survival in this league. Two terrible terrible teams.
There's probably 6 sides shitter than us. We'll be ok but wilder doesn't want ok

Cannot comment on last night's game as I didn't see it. However last season we had posters on here after watching Championship games saying we had nothing to fear. And yet after losing to Cardiff and Middlesborough we go to the other extreme of posters saying we have everything to fear.

We need to just keep everything in perspective. We should be neither ordering the open top bus or reaching for the valium just yet.

4 games 6 points. That'll do nicely for now.

They were poor. Seen one of their fans saying it was two relegation sides!

The scoreline flattered them IMO and we should have won by a few more. The only chances they had were as a result of our naivety and silly mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom