I'm looking to put a Blades bet on next season but it's difficult to decide

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
I fancy a double wager of first goal scorer and full-time result for our boxing day match.
The problem is not knowing who we'll have as strikers in a game that we don't know who we'll be playing and whoever it is, whether it will be home or away.
Can any of you seasoned gamblers out there please help me
to stop posting shite like this?

I fancy a double wager of first goal scorer and full-time result for our boxing day match.
The problem is not knowing who we'll have as strikers in a game that we don't know who we'll be playing and whoever it is, whether it will be home or away.
knowing the fixtures might help. just sayin' :D

Hold your fire GCB, just put your money on Blades to win the League.

I've only known two types of sports betters. The first one loses money. The second one makes enough money that the bookies bar them. The second category accounts for a staggeringly small percentage of the gamblers I've known.

Either enjoy losing your money for the fun of the game or, well, there is no or.

I think I`ve got a baseball bat somewhere.

I've only known two types of sports betters. The first one loses money. The second one makes enough money that the bookies bar them. The second category accounts for a staggeringly small percentage of the gamblers I've known.

Either enjoy losing your money for the fun of the game or, well, there is no or.
What about that Wednesday fan who had made so much money out of gambling he offered to help them all win enough money to buy their season ticket?
Oh no hang on he turned out to be a bookie and after about 6 straight defeats realised how hard it was to win when you are on the punters side of the fence and disappeared without a trace.
On the upside it gave Blades fans plenty to laugh about. (Think it was on Owlsmad that'd of been their only forum I had access to back then!)

What about that Wednesday fan who had made so much money out of gambling he offered to help them all win enough money to buy their season ticket?
Oh no hang on he turned out to be a bookie and after about 6 straight defeats realised how hard it was to win when you are on the punters side of the fence and disappeared without a trace.
On the upside it gave Blades fans plenty to laugh about. (Think it was on Owlsmad that'd of been their only forum I had access to back then!)

Too many people think you can beat the house edge. Never ends well.

How about highest placed Yorkshire team? Have a bang on that. But when the fun stops.....Stop

Bibbidibobbidiboo runs today for those wanting to lose a few quid, 17:45 Carlisle.

Not being a betting man I have no idea how it works, but could you get a bet on United finishing higher in the Premier than Wednesday in the Championship? If so what would be the odds and how would you go about placing the bet?

Got to be worth a tenner just to be able to wind them up if it happened. :D

Not being a betting man I have no idea how it works, but could you get a bet on United finishing higher in the Premier than Wednesday in the Championship? If so what would be the odds and how would you go about placing the bet?

Got to be worth a tenner just to be able to wind them up if it happened. :D

Maybe Betfair, Skybet, PP or 365 can help with bets like that, you won't get it in the shops.

We're 2500/1 down in the under. Gonna have a tenner on "just in case" we do a Leicester.

However boxing day is nailed on away defeat to Newcastle (2-1) but Maupay first goalscorer before half time against the run of play..

We're 2500/1 down in the under. Gonna have a tenner on "just in case" we do a Leicester.

However boxing day is nailed on away defeat to Newcastle (2-1) but Maupay first goalscorer before half time against the run of play..
That’s if he can squeeze out of his car! :)

Back
Top Bottom