I'm in Sofitel Boru Boru Motu Private island on holiday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You missed the vitally important bit about stressing how offended you are.
Preferably on behalf of someone who doesn't give a shit.

Oh dear Mr Snow.
Just because I was quoting your comment, it doesn't mean to say I was making it personal.
It was a general comment as to what I thought.
Now, sort yourself out, cos I know you're better than that.

By the way, are you saying you don't give a shit about animal cruelty?

I'm in a Spanish village with bulls on the loose. The Spanish lads are idiots, drinking beer then getting bulls to chase them.

View attachment 55363

This is not unlike the scenes close to Barry's Bar late on a Friday night...except replace the bull being taunted needlessly, and imagine young, aggressive males, seeking violence and vengeance just because they can.

Oh dear Mr Snow.
Just because I was quoting your comment, it doesn't mean to say I was making it personal.
It was a general comment as to what I thought.
Now, sort yourself out, cos I know you're better than that.

By the way, are you saying you don't give a shit about animal cruelty?

No. I wasn't referring to myself as the person who doesn't give a shit.

No. I wasn't referring to myself as the person who doesn't give a shit.

So then, who is the person you refer to that doesn't give a shit?

I know you're better than this, pull your finger out man.

So then, who is the person you refer to that doesn't give a shit?

I know you're better than this, pull your finger out man.

That'll be the person on whose behalf someone is being offended.
But you already know that.

That'll be the person on whose behalf someone is being offended.

Who's that?
Are you prone to making comments about some person, who you don't know.
have never met, I think you should tell us, as it's in a public forum.

Who is being offended?

I'm very disappointed in you so far Mr Snow, you make it personal and then you can't answer the simplest questions I asked.

I have a suspicion that animal cruelty really doesn't incite any form of reaction, maybe I'm wrong. Am I?

Oh dear. You're making a rather large mountain out of the tiniest molehill.
My initial comment was a barb at today's trend of the professional being offended on other people's behalf culture.
It had nothing to do with you personally just as you state your use of my post wasn't personal.

Quite how that leads to an accusation of disinterest in animal cruelty escapes me.
I can honestly reassure you that my disinterest in cruelty is limited to anyone involved in reality TV and soap opera.
Hope this helps.

Mon épouse a travaillé pour une grande entreprise internationale qui dirige le gouvernement américain depuis des années. L’un des avantages était d’énormes réductions lorsqu’ils séjournaient dans l’une des nombreuses chaînes hôtelières du monde entier qu’ils possédaient. Bora Bora était passable, mais les autochtones étaient un peu trop français dans leurs attitudes à mon goût. Skeggy pour moi.

Reactions: Dkc
limited to anyone involved in reality TV and soap opera.

Really?
Thought animal cruelty was bad, but now you say you'd wish cruelty upon
human beings who partake in reality TV and Soap Operas. That's taking it beyond belief.

If you can admit to that on a public forum, leave me out, you're a very disturbed individual.

Really?
Thought animal cruelty was bad, but now you say you'd wish cruelty upon
human beings who partake in reality TV and Soap Operas. That's taking it beyond belief.

If you can admit to that on a public forum, leave me out, you're a very disturbed individual.

It should be rewarded as a service to society.

Anyone know of a Sports Bar where I can watch the Sweden v Thailand World Cup match tonight ?

Cheers
Hope you enjoy...., but who are the 2 scruffy looking chaps in trackies and caps in your living room!???

I’m having a break on the international space station(you can’t afford it) and there’s a massive typhoon heading for Boru Boru due to hit

I went to the space station. View was out of this world but pool was empty.

Had that twat Peake following me round all week trying to give away fancy gin cocktails and fever tree when all I wanted was a Bombay sapphire and Schweppes,

It was shite.

Hope you enjoy...., but who are the 2 scruffy looking chaps in trackies and caps in your living room!???

Dats me Ma and Pa wunt guh anywhere wiart um, me Ma's one wit tooth

Fish n chips at Inghams, cuppa tea in the sun ont front, flew kite for first time with grandson, footy on hummanby beach, bit of pebble sciming then up to Robin Hoods dat. Tea shop for tea and lemon drizzle followed by Pizza Hut feast in Scarborough. Reight day out.

But did you get to Redcar, it's de rigueur, these days ?

Back
Top Bottom