I'm in Sofitel Boru Boru Motu Private island on holiday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Know a great Chinese, a few magical walks and a really good Air Bn'B but not a sports bar.

We couldn't afford the hotel room on stilts in the sea, mind you we were about 66 years old and more interested in value than romance:D . We were told 66% of visitors are honeymooners and visit for 3 nights, and you?
Enjoy. Like us you'll never forget the flight into the island and the shuttle to land. Seen any :shark:? :D

We were there about 6 years ago, arrived there from Tahiti. Before that we were on Easter Island and I'll never forget following our game against Leyton Orient there. One of those games, we were winning 3-2 at 90 minutes and it was the very last score in, some 15 minutes after the rest - the inevitable 3-3 news came in at 3.45 am over there, totally expected, very Utd! One unforgettable incident in that game was Barney posting GOAL for us on Shoutbox when there wasn't one - not right funny at that time in a morning :rolleyes:

Outrageous holiday brag b.t.w.:cool: I'd never do that:oops:. Always post a lot when away though , more time for it like last week.:( Not if it's your honeymoon though Cahill !

Last edited:
I've never heard of Boru Boru tbh. I've heard of Bora Bora though. Could it be the OP is having problems with his vowels?

Know a great Chinese, a few magical walks and a really good Air Bn'B but not a sports bar.

We couldn't afford the hotel room on stilts in the sea, mind you we were about 66 years old and more interested in value than romance:D . We were told 66% of visitors are honeymooners and visit for 3 nights, and you?
Enjoy. Like us you'll never forget the flight into the island and the shuttle to land. Seen any :shark:? :D

We were there about 6 years ago, arrived there from Tahiti. Before that we were on Easter Island and I'll never forget following our game against Leyton Orient there. One of those games, we were winning 3-2 at 90 minutes and it was the very last score in, some 15 minutes after the rest - the inevitable 3-3 news came in at 3.45 am over there, totally expected, very Utd! One unforgettable incident in that game was Barney posting GOAL for us on Shoutbox when there wasn't one - not right funny at that time in a morning :rolleyes:

Outrageous holiday brag b.t.w.:cool: I'd never do that:oops:. Always post a lot when away though , more time for it like last week.:( Not if it's your honeymoon though Cahill !

"honeymoon" ? Don't believe in marriage it's a bourgeois construct. Anyway haven't met the right boy yet

Well I’m hoping he has trouble with his bowels never mind vowels after that opening post!

And having quoted one of his posts without reading it just to tag him, I perhaps should have been more careful and actually read which post it was!
That’ll teach me to do it properly!! When I remember how you do it that is FFS

Try the blue oyster bar. My mate Mahoney says they do a nice salad.

I'm in a Spanish village with bulls on the loose. The Spanish lads are idiots, drinking beer then getting bulls to chase them.

IMG-20190615-WA0033.jpg

I'm in a Spanish village with bulls on the loose. The Spanish lads are idiots, drinking beer then getting bulls to chase them.

View attachment 55363
Unlike those jolly jesters in Stone Island clobber who get coked to fuck and trash anything and everything. They'd shit themselves if they saw a calf let alone a full on Andalucian bull.
Mind you the one in the picture looks like a big black cat.

Back
Top Bottom