If we're honest....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

it's all a bit shit... First Yorkshire Derby in the Premier league in god knows how long but in reality it's just a training match, without the fans this game is nothing....

Same could be said about everything right now. We just need to get on with it and smash them dirty cunts.

• Banned
Well that's fucking cheered me up no end ! 😭
[/QUOTE]

The truth hurts pal... Just stick a fuck it on it for me and cancel the whole thing until crowds can come back in... its absolutely pointless

I agree if we lose but if Sharpy pulls one over on the bellends who wouldn't play him it will be the finest game since The Meaning of Life derby.

The truth is, everything is shit....

1) not being able to go t'match
2) social distancing
3) wearing a mask
4) masks in pubs/restaurants
5) nightlife died on it's arse
6) VAR
7) weak refs
8) football laws and interpretations of them
9) diving in football
10) feigning injuries in football
11) sanitisation of football
12) money in football
13) agents in football
14) polar divides in society

.....I could go on.

However, there's one thing that's going absolutely brilliantly and that is the decline of Sheffield Wednesday FC whilst we're in the Prem! 🤩

it's all a bit shit... First Yorkshire Derby in the Premier league in god knows how long but in reality it's just a training match, without the fans this game is nothing....
I understand we want to be there watching. But it's still a match worth 3pts in the Premier League, with bragging rights at work etc.
The game is the same, the atmosphere is different...

If you did that there probably have no clubs to go back to as there would be no revenue coming in.

2) social distancing
3) wearing a mask
6) VAR
7) weak refs
9) diving in football
12) money in football
13) agents in football

.....I could go on.

However, there's one thing that's going absolutely brilliantly and that is the decline of Sheffield Wednesday FC whilst we're in the Prem! 🤩

Things will get worse in January when Lorry’s are queuing down the M20 and the Supermarkets haven’t got much food plus mass unemployment . The double whammy of Covid and Brexit. Ffs I hope United have a good year , because this government is leading into the abyss.

The only fair solution I can see is to null and void the season and restart from scratch when it’s safe to do so or when we have money to buy a striker.. which ever comes first.

Well that's fucking cheered me up no end ! 😭

The truth hurts pal... Just stick a fuck it on it for me and cancel the whole thing until crowds can come back in... its absolutely pointless
[/QUOTE]

Based on the Gvt approach fans may never be back.

Unless of course the vaccine is 'guaranteed' in the next 6 months 😉

Make the best of what you’ve got.
I’ll be watching us take on Leeds tomorrow and loud familiar noises will be emanating from my gob,no it’s not where I’d prefer to be in my proper seat surrounded by blades but it’s still us innit ......and against the dirty whites.....C’mon!!
I’m as desperate for a win as I’ve ever been and nowt but a 2 goal deficit or a sending off in the first 10 minutes is going to spoil it!

2) social distancing
3) wearing a mask
6) VAR
7) weak refs
9) diving in football
12) money in football
13) agents in football

.....I could go on.

15) Shrinkation, that boils my pi55

I don't buy into this fans not being there is making a difference. Other teams seem to have found a way to perform since lockdown and get results without the fans, including us before we started this miserable run that we're on. Villa fought off relegation without fans.

The lack of fans is not the problem, it's our stubborn approach to matches, predictable build up play, lack of creativity and a number of players who are off form who keep getting picked.

Stevens, Fleck and Lundstram are on last chance saloon for me tomorrow. If they're dog poo again then it's time to bring in Lowe, Osborn and push Berge into the advanced position again.

I don't buy into this fans not being there is making a difference. Other teams seem to have found a way to perform since lockdown and get results without the fans, including us before we started this miserable run that we're on. Villa fought off relegation without fans.

The lack of fans is not the problem, it's our stubborn approach to matches, predictable build up play, lack of creativity and a number of players who are off form who keep getting picked.

Stevens, Fleck and Lundstram are on last chance saloon for me tomorrow. If they're dog poo again then it's time to bring in Lowe, Osborn and push Berge into the advanced position again.

Fleck has been vacant for months now. Steven’s has been Ok. And as for Lundstram hes got a bit more lee way from me due to his goal scoring record. Can always pop up in the box and score.

The more we get Berge on the ball the better we shall be.

t's our stubborn approach to matches, predictable build up play, lack of creativity and a number of players who are off form who keep getting picked.
This 1000%, does anyone get excited anymorewhen our lineup and formation is announced each week? It's like lotto, u always think there's a chance but in reality it's always same old same old.

Either Wilder doesn't trust his players, is void of new ideas or lastly sentiment does in fact play a big factor in his choices (despite saying otherwise)

Villa stayed up due to one incident......
The ghost goal
We soon forget beating wolves spurs and Chelsea behind closed doors.
A harsh sending off cost us at Villa and a saved pen . Thought we were the better side at Burnley and made the .lost chances.
Crowds are a great influence on games.
Adrenalin is underestimated as a component in games.

Back
Top Bottom