Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KOP BLADE

FORZA italian Kop Paolo
Reaction score
would like a Italian player in our squad and although I don't like swfc over the years weve signed some good players who played for the owls I like Forestieri think he would do well in top flight for sufc the blades great tricky player how much do you think he would cost>>>??? he wont be free

would like a Italian player in our squad and although I don't like swfc over the years weve signed some good players who played for the owls I like Forestieri think he would do well in top flight for sufc the blades great tricky player how much do you think he would cost>>>??? he wont be free

Does the cheating diving fraudster have dual nationality ?

Look mate, the key to establishing a believable supporter profile on a rival messageboard is to be subtle, go slow and ingratiate yourself without too much fuss. Just don't overdo it eh? You don't come on and say "I HATE WEDNESDAY ME!!! LOVE WILDER, LOVE HIM TO DEATH. Love United, but hate that McCabe bloke. We'll spend no money, but we should BUY A WEDNESDAY PLAYER!!!! But, I HATE WEDNESDAY!!!!!" No one is believing this schtick as enthusiastic as you're being. 10 out of 10 for effort.

I'm prepared to give you a second bite of the cherry. I'll pretend these first 40 posts never happened. I like the oddness of the character you're pitching, but you're going to have to dial it down a couple of notches.

Right, have another go. You can do it x

Look mate, the key to establishing a believable supporter profile on a rival messageboard is to be subtle, go slow and ingratiate yourself without too much fuss. Just don't overdo it eh? You don't come on and say "I HATE WEDNESDAY ME!!! LOVE WILDER, LOVE HIM TO DEATH. Love United, but hate that McCabe bloke. We'll spend no money, but we should BUY A WEDNESDAY PLAYER!!!! But, I HATE WEDNESDAY!!!!!" No one is believing this schtick as enthusiastic as you're being. 10 out of 10 for effort.

I'm prepared to give you a second bite of the cherry. I'll pretend these first 40 posts never happened. I like the oddness of the character you're pitching, but you're going to have to dial it down a couple of notches.

Cynic

I don’t know what’s worse, your inept attempt at being a Blade or your grammar and punctuation.

Please return to S6, you intolerable swine.

Pig!!

im off here for a while bye everyone point taken it doesn't matter where I go I get bullied im gutted but all the best take care im a blade for life

in WILDER I TRUST im only being friendly i know when im not welcome Im not going to say a thing on here no more just read the posts you've won im a sufc fan believe what you like youve won ill just shut up goodbye everyone up the blades all ill say is im shocked at the abuse against me on here & IM LOST FOR WORDS take care all

pasta man kop blade im going to give you benefit of doubt. because everyone needs a chance & im probably too trusting for my own good. its harsh can be bullying but more totem pole. you have to ease in you cant just come in all gun blazing, be in your face & starts threads willy nilly. a 18yr debutant wouldn't go into thr dressing room & immediately be in charge of the music. try searching for the many threads & post in there

although Nicolaus_Copernicus says everyone knows their 1st game. even though its 21 half years ago, i can tell you who it was, what was score, who scored & where i was sat. its just ingrained in the memory of all fans. that would help

F.O. Metcalf you sad get

im heartbroke why do that to me im gutted im only being friendly on here im done goodbye all from pasta man

Back
Top Bottom