I wouldn't value Egan for a penny less than £50 million

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've had a few but I'd even say he's currently one of the best centre backs in world football at the moment.

Van Dijk, Chiellini and Thiago Silva would edge him, but can't think of any others

Baldock probably still not doing enough from an attacking standpoint to make an England squad. O'Connell is going to get called up very soon though.

I think we take how good he is for granted sometimes when we're doing our man of the match awards. He's so consistent that we just expect it. But if you watch our games with a non-Blade they usually pick him out straight away. He's got the lot.

I can tell you for sure after watching tonight’s match that the Arsenal fans would kill to have our defence.

❤❤❤❤❤

One of the best defenders in the PL this season. If I was Guardiola I'd look to sign him. Fortunately (and unfairly) he's not a big name so we should be ok for this season.

Outstanding.
Similar John Fleck who I think was immense tonight & all season.

Said it last season, Egan is probably the best all round CB I’ve seen in a Blades shirt (been going since early 2000s). He’s taken to the PL with ease.

Back
Top Bottom