I thought you were singing "like a gallon of Maggots"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crackers

Reaction score
Hello from Fremantle, Western Australia -Yes I used to enjoy my coarse fishing, so apologies to the many thousands who pipe up on match days
So I couldn't be further from BDTBL if I tried. One of the (not many) regrets I have from moving out here in 2003. First game at the Lane as a 10 year old was with my uncle back in 71-72 v Stoke. We lost but I was privileged to witness TC receive the ball outside the area with his back to the goal then somehow it was in the top corner, Gordon Banks never moved. There have been a few unhappier times since then...but the PREMIER LEAGUE ffs....

Hello from Fremantle, Western Australia -Yes I used to enjoy my coarse fishing, so apologies to the many thousands who pipe up on match days
So I couldn't be further from BDTBL if I tried. One of the (not many) regrets I have from moving out here in 2003. First game at the Lane as a 10 year old was with my uncle back in 71-72 v Stoke. We lost but I was privileged to witness TC receive the ball outside the area with his back to the goal then somehow it was in the top corner, Gordon Banks never moved. There have been a few unhappier times since then...but the PREMIER LEAGUE ffs....
Love Fremantle, the shops are bit like what Rotherham are to Sheffield, but despite that great for a bar crawl. Been a few times and particularly enjoy going to the Little Creatures brewery for an expensive but quality ale.

Also really like the Ship & Anchor and is it The National? The one in the centre where you can sit outside upstairs on the balcony.

Back
Top Bottom