hullo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

liambee

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just registered & thought i'd introduce myself.

My name's Liam and i'm what you'd call a dirty, *****, ******day supporter.

I'm mates with Gerard Hunter (ie Gezblade) and he suggested I say Hi as i'll be playing in a six a side tournament with a few of you this sunday.

I've only just moved back to Sheff after 5 years in Glasgow, so it'll be good to meet a few folk, if only to exchange Owls/Blades related insults!

Anyways, i'll see whoever's playing at this thing on sunday. Looking forward to it.

Laters,

liam

Oh aye-
I was down Stocksbridge last night watching Stocky Park Steels beat what can only be described as ******day's CHILDS team 2-1. Dissapointed that the Owls put out a load of 14 year old thumbsuckers, but what do you expect, i suppose.
Anyways, let me know if you were there or if your going to Steels vs United on tuesday as i'm headin down with a few Blades-supporting mates of mine.

Hi Liam

Welcome to the forum mate.

Any friend of Gez's is er....er....er....

Mad!

:D :D :D

Hello Liam :)

Welcome to the forum!

It's a pretty friendly place for some banter... you'll find "one of your own" in our resident Owl Dj :)

Welcome, its a friendly place in here, and we are happy to play at social workers helping those poor unfortunates who were not lucky enough to be born Blades- Hope you enjoy the banter.

welcome to the forum mate, i'm the one you met before at footy :)

Good to see you around!

Haha you actually did it matey :D Is it nice to come out of the closet as a ******day fan on a blades forum? Pity you had to watch the shite they sent out to stocky. I take it Simon will be going to the game when we stroll in? Because you know me people will treat you differently on here but it's all in good fun :D ;)

gezblade said:
Because you know me people will treat you differently on here but it's all in good fun :D ;)

Yeah, you'd have probably been wiser not admitting the Gez connection ;)

Back
Top Bottom