Hull rivalry?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

shorehamview

Pink Sambuca drinking World Champion.
Reaction score
From a shout earlier, apparently we look forward to the big derby match with Hull City.

... for me, the Blades are our fiercest derby. Always good games, spicy atmosphere. They like to think of Leeds and Sheff Wed as their derbies - and rightly, but they secretly look forward to the heat of the battle with Hull City, trust me.

http://hullcity.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=2&stid=8451627

Derby match? Hull City? Look forward to it? Leeds? BOLLOCKS. We only have one derby rival, and that's Wendy. South Yorkshire derby? Isn't one. Yorkshire derby? Bunch of arse. The ONLY one that is a derby for us is against the pigs. The rest are all just football matches.
Stop deluding yourself Hull. We don't think of you as any different to, say, Ipswich, Charlton, Cardiff or Exeter. You are just nearer, that's all.

Ipswich I don't particularly like even... Hull I don't even think about enough to have a strong feeling either way.

The town is full of pikeys though, we saw that much when we went other year ;)

For them its a derby game but for us its just a match against some tossers.

The message board is funny...

"Does anybody actually want to play for your under-performing laughing stock of a club?"

Yes, Juninho, Nade and others did, if you read the right press you'll see it was US who rejected THEM. Thats why Juninho's agent went mad in the press - cos we said, 'no ta!'!

Hull!! lol.

I know that they dont like us. But i dont care about them.

i remember the other year (promotion year i think) the stadium announcer guy was going say hello northstand say hello east stand now blades listen to the west stand roar (or something like that) then he said something about the being best fans in yorkshire,ive got new for you matey!

Yeah, they did same thing down at the Ricoh...... dear oh dear.

oh no i love playing yorkshire clubs cos its pride at end of day but obviously our main derby is steel city derby wi pigs lol

hull our biggest derby? hahahaha the delusion of some people!

oh no i love playing yorkshire clubs cos its pride at end of day but obviously our main derby is steel city derby wi pigs lol

but there not from yorkshire neither are middlesboro but they seem to think they are aswell!

still its a good game, they bring a rowdy set of fans and the last meeting was a brilliant game plenty of drama superb atmosphere, hopefully it will be deja vu for that and many other games. UTB

No, I think he was refering to it being their biggest derby not ours....

A Hull fan was saying that secretly we look forward to the heat of the battle. As far as that goes, I've experienced more heat from the elephant's leg in the kebab shop opposite the Chantrey.

A Hull fan was saying that secretly we look forward to the heat of the battle. As far as that goes, I've experienced more heat from the elephant's leg in the kebab shop opposite the Chantrey.

The 2nd worst Kebab shop in the world. BLUEEERGGGHHHHHH

Now Dominos :D

The 2nd worst Kebab shop in the world. BLUEEERGGGHHHHHH

Now Dominos :D

I had a kebab from there last night, it was bloody gorgeous. Plenty of garlic mayo and chilli sauce. My ringpiece is like a dragon's nostril this morning though.:cry2:

I had a kebab from there last night, it was bloody gorgeous. Plenty of garlic mayo and chilli sauce. My ringpiece is like a dragon's nostril this morning though.:cry2:

Oh dont get me wrong, i still eat there, its just a massive dive :D

Back
Top Bottom