Hull fans really don't like the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Eeeerld pheeeeerns and luuuuur luuuuurders cause the most traffic problems in Huuuurll it seems.

I know a couple of Hull season ticket holders who have no animosity towards us.

As a fan base, it Leeds they can’t stand.

Which 'ull message board is this luuurve coming from ?

Well at least the two I overheard discussing our promotion chances in crystal peaks.

"Not proper yorkshire"

"North midlands"

"Above their station"

Then something about Shakespeare - seeminly reference to use of thee etc.

Went on to say that they hope they end our promotion chances at the end of april
I've been telling my mates for weeks that we're going to win promotion at Hull.

Wonder how they'll enjoy that :)

Here I go breaking the party line again, but I quite like Hull.

My son moved there about 6yrs ago and I've come to quite like the place and have already booked a 3 night stop over for the Easter Monday game.

It has some good eating and drinking places, some good history and easy access to Brid and Scarborough.

What's not to like?

As far as shitty run down areas go I see your Hull and raise you Parsons Cross, Page Hall, Brightside and Attercliffe, and that's without all those areas that escape the classification due large populations of Unitedites.

Every City has such areas and I blame Thatcher.

(anyone that wants to argue with that please go to general chat and argue with someone that cares)

My son moved there about 6yrs ago and I've come to quite like the place and have already booked a 3 night stop over for the Easter Monday game.

It has some good eating and drinking places, some good history and easy access to Brid and Scarborough.

What's not to like?

As far as shitty run down areas go I see your Hull and raise you Parsons Cross, Page Hall, Brightside and Attercliffe, and that's without all those areas that escape the classification due large populations of Unitedites.

(anyone that wants to argue with that please go to general chat and argue with someone that cares)
So despite being a major city the best you can say is that there’s a few decent pubs and restaurants and it’s near some nice places. I”ll stick to Whitby, which also provides easy access to Scarborough and Brid and isn’t full of smackrats. ;)

What's not to like?

It has it's fair share of shitholes like anywhere else. Fort Paull and The Deep are good if you have kids, in fact I quite like Fort Paull anyway. Town Centre is much like any town centre anywhere, but you're never too far from the dingier bits and the smack rats. Not too far from Withernsea which is trying and failing, Hornsea is nice, I love Brid but it needs a good clean and lick of paint here and there.

Saying all that, I bet some smack rat nicks my car when I leave it at the ferry port now......................

So despite being a major city the best you can say is that there’s a few decent pubs and restaurants and it’s near some nice places. I”ll stick to Whitby, which also provides easy access to Scarborough and Brid and isn’t full of smackrats. ;)
Not if you travel by train it doesn't ;)

The older dull fans, (45+) won't like us because in the 70,s + 80,s when we played them we'd take over the town and their "boys" would take a beating from our lot

I go t’ull regularly as Mrs SW12 etc. comes from Hull and still has a lot of family there. It’s grotty.
Having said that, Beverley Rurd used to be decent night out before all the pubs closed down and the old town is still worth a visit. All the best places are outside the city itself.
That’s about it really, a bit underwhelming.

Don't really know Hull but anywhere that gave the world the Spiders from Mars can't be all bad.

What's not to like?

You've not come across East Hull or Bransholme yet then?
I worked in Hull for a while,it was when they put the padlocks on Boothferry Park..can't remember the year...Another Rugby town,but has a load of Leeds fans aswell when it comes to football...A lot of the RL fans don't like Hull City...weird place.

Probably shopping for evening wear in Sports Direct.

I can't think of another city as big as Hull with as few redeeming features. Stick a pin in a map anywhere in Hull and chances are you landed in a shit hole, sink estate. You know it's bad when the local paper reports on how shit the city is (from the headline: "A chav infested hellhole"). Three times "winner" of the Worst Place to Live award btw.

Visiting Crystal Peaks probably feels like a day out in Disney Land.
If I'm not mistaken they've received that title more times than anywhere else in the UK. May be the highest unemployment one I'm thinking of.

When they said HULL i thought they were talking about a part on a boat

I was on the train from Manchester to Leeds this morning. It was a Hull-bound train

When I got off in Leeds I had a glance at a few of the people who stayed on the train and thought

“Wonder how many of these poor cunts have to go to Hull every day”

Felt for em

Back
Top Bottom