Hull fans really don't like the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
Well at least the two I overheard discussing our promotion chances in crystal peaks.

"Not proper yorkshire"

"North midlands"

"Above their station"

Then something about Shakespeare - seeminly reference to use of thee etc.

Went on to say that they hope they end our promotion chances at the end of april

Hull fans... crystal peaks

Probably shopping for evening wear in Sports Direct.

I can't think of another city as big as Hull with as few redeeming features. Stick a pin in a map anywhere in Hull and chances are you landed in a shit hole, sink estate. You know it's bad when the local paper reports on how shit the city is (from the headline: "A chav infested hellhole"). Three times "winner" of the Worst Place to Live award btw.

Visiting Crystal Peaks probably feels like a day out in Disney Land.

Fuck me this is like some sort of computer game fight where all the opponents are out to stop us, which one will be the boss?

Well at least the two I overheard discussing our promotion chances in crystal peaks.

"Not proper yorkshire"

"North midlands"

"Above their station"

Then something about Shakespeare - seeminly reference to use of thee etc.

Went on to say that they hope they end our promotion chances at the end of april

What were they doing in Crystal Peaks? Had they been sent there to bring the secret of fire back to Hull?

What were they doing in Crystal Peaks? Had they been sent there to bring the secret of fire back to Hull?
Fuck knows, my ears stuck up when I heard us mentioned in their spoutings. I presume they had the bbc sport app open as they were both looking at the phone and pointing to it, league table must have upset them.

You may think that you are, but I can assure you that you’re not as outraged as I am.

Imagine outraged that you two old duffers have the audacity to believe your outrage is better than anyone else’s.

I wouldn't mind us going a goal down, then banging 5 in.

Just to fully appreciate the worst crowd chant in football 'mauled by the tigers'.

"Not proper yorkshire"

as has been mentioned the irony of hull calling us not in Yorkshire. same people who call hull v sheff utd a Yorkshire derby are same people who call Middlesbrough a Yorkshire derby

Back
Top Bottom