Match Thread Hull City v The Mighty Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh and that Fleck chance. Beautiful play between him, McG and I think it was Madine.

Gorgeous football.

Wow. FANTASTIC. Though Hull defenders surely have to take a long look in the mirror for Dids’ first and Edna’s? Two great runs onto the ball, but who the heck was tracking them?

Not geese. Or diamonds.

:D

To not get promoted now would be hugely disappointing but it shouldn't deflect from what an amazing achievement it's been to finish in the top 3 with a minimum of 85 points.

We were superb. That was a brilliant performance and result, and an attitude that had more of the L1 promotion swagger about it. From the off we were absolutely focused at pinning Hull back, and frankly we looked dangerous every time we went forward. Defence never troubled, Baldock’s best game for ages, Fleck’s best game for ages, and McGoldrick just keeps hitting new heights. Fantastic atmosphere throughout too. Just a great day out.

Just watched Adkins and his post match comments.
Nothing's changed.
He's a prize bellend he really is .
And the ponytailed wanker who I think is the captain.
Absolute fucking wet blanket.

Just watched Adkins and his post match comments.
Nothing's changed.
He's a prize bellend he really is .
And the ponytailed wanker who I think is the captain.
Absolute fucking wet blanket.

“They had 4 shots and therein lies the situation” said Adkins.

There’s a future for him as a football pundit surely?

We were superb. That was a brilliant performance and result, and an attitude that had more of the L1 promotion swagger about it. From the off we were absolutely focused at pinning Hull back, and frankly we looked dangerous every time we went forward. Defence never troubled, Baldock’s best game for ages, Fleck’s best game for ages, and McGoldrick just keeps hitting new heights. Fantastic atmosphere throughout too. Just a great day out.

"S" and an "H" and an "E" and and "F"

"F" and an "I" and and "E-L-D"

"U-N-I"

"T-E-D"

Sheffield United - FC!

Can't get that tune out of my head, probably because we sang it for the last 20 minutes non-stop, and then for another 10 minutes while leaving the ground.

Back
Top Bottom