How long have you been here??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Just clicked on my own profile to see that i've been posting on here for 6 years now. It seems like about 2 or 3, can't believe that !

I've been here since the www.sheff-utd.co.uk days.

30th Sept 2014 will be my 6th anniversary.

So how long have you been here?

9 years, although only really ramped up the posting once BU went the way of the dodo...

Can't remember which one was first ? Viewpoints, SUISA, Bladesunited then here, which is obviously the best one of the lot.........

:p

Just missed my 9th anniversery - 02/09/2005. I've had 6 jobs and (nearly) 4 houses since then. S24SU has been one of the only constants in my life!

6 or 7 years. Can't really remember now.

My first posting came on the old viewpoints website around about 15 years. I was working at Butlins Minehead and someone told me you could access the internet in Minehead library, so i used to head up there and have an hour a week looking at all the latest Blades news.

Since then i have been active on BU/Unitedite/BarrelOfMoney.

6 or 7 years. Can't really remember now.

My first posting came on the old viewpoints website around about 15 years. I was working at Butlins Minehead and someone told me you could access the internet in Minehead library, so i used to head up there and have an hour a week looking at all the latest Blades news.

Since then i have been active on BU/Unitedite/BarrelOfMoney.

7th March 2007

..from back in the days when this place was still powered by steam and there was some decorum in the forum. Foxy used to have to get up half an hour before he went to bed to shovel coal into the furnace to power up the server.

Men wore hats and table legs were kept covered in case they inflamed Keenzy. shorehamview still drank manly beer and hadn't yet discovered pink drinks and silverfox told stories of watching our great cup winning sides, whilst dribbling cocoa down his chin.

Tell that to the kids nowadays.......

Back
Top Bottom