How long has he got left?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RecordBreakers

Reaction score
I'm not asking who should take over or should we sack him. Im asking how long you seriously think he has left? Not thinking with your heart but try and get inside the prince and what the board must be thinking! Me personally i think chris has 2 games left to save his job, the Prince is a business man and will be wondering where his money has gone (wasted) and won't put up with this much longer. Its hard to watch hard to accept but it is what it is and the past is the past im deffo not one of these hes the only man to get us back up, I dont want to go down or sound like pigs when they lost to Hull (we'll just go up next season) we could just tumble back down the leagues, unfortunately I see us without Chris come the end of the season.

I'm not asking who should take over or should we sack him. Im asking how long you seriously think he has left? Not thinking with your heart but try and get inside the prince and what the board must be thinking! Me personally i think chris has 2 games left to save his job, the Prince is a business man and will be wondering where his money has gone (wasted) and won't put up with this much longer. Its hard to watch hard to accept but it is what it is and the past is the past im deffo not one of these hes the only man to get us back up, I dont want to go down or sound like pigs when they lost to Hull (we'll just go up next season) we could just tumble back down the leagues, unfortunately I see us without Chris come the end of the season.
Just do one

Listen.. Please keep calm.. We are highly likely to be relegated, but if we get rid of Wilder. We face a dark time just like when we sacked warnock..

Keep the faith we've fucking murdered them but haven't scored.. Do you really think its down to the manager.. Because I don't..

He won’t resign, neither should he. I’ve watched us long enough to know that if he hadn’t been appointed we’d still be in Division One.
We created enough chances to win two games tonight, we missed some right sitters, you certainly can’t blame Wilder for that? 22 shots, no goals FFS, you can take Wilder out your cross hairs tonight 🤷🏻‍♂️

Listen.. Please keep calm.. We are highly likely to be relegated, but if we get rid of Wilder. We face a dark time just like when we sacked warnock..

Keep the faith we've fucking murdered them but haven't scored.. Do you really think its down to the manager.. Because I don't..
No I don't blame him for not scoring, however I do blame him for putting together a team that is so defensively fragile. O’Connell or not, the backups he's signed are nowhere near this level

No I don't blame him for not scoring, however I do blame him for putting together a team that is so defensively fragile. O’Connell or not, the backups he's signed are nowhere near this level
What game were you watching mate, we've been battering them from the first whistle.. It wasn't about the defence tonight bro.. It hasn't been all season.. Don't turn on the fucking genius on the touchline because we've got Scotlands forward line up front..

He has put together one of the worst strike forces in the history of the Premier League and he’s done it at a huge financial cost to the club.

If Chris Wilder stays we will go down and we’ll go down on a points total comparable to that awful Derby side that got just 11 points.

It’s time for a change.

Simply got to go. wasted millions on shit. Refuses to change the formation. brings kean fucking bryan on as a starter (was dropped when at bolton)

I couldn't give a toss about theoretical trenches, say what you want, that was utterly embarrassing and there's no defending the players he's signed, the tactics he's refusing to change and the fact we're going down with a record low points tally... He's spent 130m and we're actually worse than when we came up!?

HOW DOES THAT WORK!?

Possibly,but don't forget the power of negative momentum,when clubs get in a rut there is no stopping them. We have been there,Wednesday,Aston Villa ,Sunderland,Norwich etc etc
Need to find a new Wilder,the old one is broken

Just do one
Thats your knowledge of the game rite there. Have a decent response instead of just shit simple responses. I've not said sack him ive asked peoples opinions and alot of blades need to realise that instead of being so fucking rose tinted it is untrue

Yes, he signed the shite that can't put the ball in the back of the net. And how do you know we're in for dark times if we sack Wilder? You'd rather just surrender our premiership status? We need a new manager and new ideas ASAP

Wilder has been too loyal to some players who are now clearly not up to it. He has also spent over 100m on players who largely haven't improved the first 11. However there's no way I'd sack him, to do so would risk a downward spiral along the lines of Charlton, Hull et al.

I think the team are making the Prince’s next big difficult decision a lot easier. But once we go beyond the point of no return, you’d have to wonder why we’d sack a manager who could potentially get us back up again.

I understand the sentiment. I really do. However, you can’t just say “stick with him” put your fingers in your ears and pretend he isn’t, himself putting in League One performances too. I need to see that he is learning and adapting. He isn’t, he’s being stubborn, he’s bought incredibly poorly, we have a disjointed squad, no plan B, hoof it 90% of the time, and he makes the most baffling substitutions I think I’ve ever seen. I’m all for going with the man to try and go for promotion next year, but I have to ask what the point of it would be, if Wilder puts in this level of performance again.

Yes, he signed the shite that can't put the ball in the back of the net. And how do you know we're in for dark times if we sack Wilder? You'd rather just surrender our premiership status? We need a new manager and new ideas ASAP

Hello kenworthys rash

Haven't seen you through our metioric rise through the divisions.. Thanks for the negativity now.

Back
Top Bottom