Hooligans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think I'll stick with the brandy Sean

Hot chocolate might give me heartburn and Mrs BB wouldn't want that! She's asleep indoors by the way:)

Whatever suits mate. Trust you've got a bottle and plan on seing the bottom of it. Your good lady being asleep and all!

Nah. You totally lack the intellect to be clever. And are in the red for wit too.

Kick off at the Hallam game? You and your crew hold any ground against the massive bastards or did their pensioners get a slap?

You're pathetic, feller.

pommpey
Woooaah, hang on there Pomps mi old. My old man is joining the Hallam massive this season as he can't get to BDTBL much these days, sadly. And he's not guaranteed to get in as he's only 86 and considered a bit young to go rucking and bouncing. The real crew don't touch young uns because they're proper lads!:eek:

Whatever suits mate. Trust you've got a bottle and plan on seing the bottom of it. Your good lady being asleep and all!
Sadly not Sean, just a single Spanish measure. My 4th of the night so probably approaching a bottle!!!

Sadly not Sean, just a single Spanish measure. My 4th of the night so probably approaching a bottle!!!

Probably.
As a former bar owner out there the mantra when serving spirits is simple.
Drop 2 large rocks of ice in the glass. Free pour chosen spirit until rocks float.
That's a very healthy,(or unhealthy ) measure.
Gets you there though!

Probably.
As a former bar owner out there the mantra when serving spirits is simple.
Drop 2 large rocks of ice in the glass. Free pour chosen spirit until rocks float.
That's a very healthy,(or unhealthy ) measure.
Gets you there though!
Ice in brandy Sean? Sacrilege!! Takes too much space in the glass and dilutes it to boot. Straight up is the only way in the BB household. Passed down from father to son, to son and little BB will go the same way when he's old enough!:)

Ice in brandy Sean? Sacrilege!! Takes too much space in the glass and dilutes it to boot. Straight up is the only way in the BB household. Passed down from father to son, to son and little BB will go the same way when he's old enough!:)

I wouldn't put ice in Brandy myself. Only in Gin,Bacardi or Gin,but the customer etc.
Shame on you for not lettin baby BB share your nightcap.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't put ice in Brandy myself. Only in Gin,Bacardi or Gin,but the customer etc.
Shame on you for not lettin baby BB share your nightcap.:rolleyes:
I am a little strict Sean but I will relent in a few weeks........

After his 13th birthday ;)

Anyway, I've drained my glass and off to bed now. Enjoyed propping up yours and Pomps love in:)

I am a little strict Sean but I will relent in a few weeks........

After his 13th birthday ;)

Anyway, I've drained my glass and off to bed now. Enjoyed propping up yours and Pomps love in:)

Sleep tight. Hope the mozzies don't bite!
Good to chat to you mate.

Are you retarded or senile.
What the fuck are you dribbling on about re the Hallam game.
Ring the fucking bell and get your carer to administer a sedative FFS.

I also went,and had the embarressment of extricating Lavery from the clutches of a mate who wanted to kiss him-literally-as we retook the field for the second half.

We retook the field refers to the team coming out for the second half you plantpot.

LMFAO........Classic

Ive read all this now, just a couple of things and ill be on me way..

Incidents like middlesboro are created in flashpoints where the fans goading of each other has nowhere left to go because they got too close to each other due to poor policing / stewarding / proximity....they weren't hooligans in the traditional sense... pissed off fans walking to coaches, that was an overeaction and skirmishes walking to cars, buses, etc ... that'll always happen.. anything inside the ground is alcohol and / or idiots, they must be potty..

Having grown up close to swills and witnessed the hooliganism of the 70s as a child (my bedroom overlooked the park and penistone road) todays hooligans cant really be compared to the beanie hat wearing - scarves around the wrist yobs i'd see week in week out battling it out on the main road or in the park, the fights went on for ages (an hour wouldnt be any exaggeration) and many bloodied fans came to ours and neighbours doors for help, when they knocked the houses down to widen the road they left the bricks there, bloody times indeed.. whilst ive never taken part, its been around me and football all my life, it'll always exist in some form but we wont ever see the toe to toe stuff of old anymore.... Why??

Cctv and the intelligence gathered means that if you like a punch up and want to be one of the boys then enjoy it while it lasts, the enjoyment will be breif, very brief, you can look forward to banning orders tags and sentences, sitting at home saturday afternoons while what seems like everybody else is travelling away or going to the meet up pub before the match.. good times will be had, but you'll be on the sofa at home waiting for the phonecall.. if you wanna ruin your teenage years and possibly your life if you dont wake up...then go for it, the longest fight you'll ever have is one you can't ever win..and the opposition in blue uniforms are better organised have better back up and turn out every match...

The mobs are smaller, so its even easier for plod, youd have to be mad these days.. just my opinion, ;)

Woooaah, hang on there Pomps mi old. My old man is joining the Hallam massive this season as he can't get to BDTBL much these days, sadly. And he's not guaranteed to get in as he's only 86 and considered a bit young to go rucking and bouncing. The real crew don't touch young uns because they're proper lads!:eek:

I'd keep a close eye on him Baying. I hope he can 'hold ground" against another 'crew' with a 'rep' ... etc, (cont p94)

pommpey (Desso man, Pugwash, Navy, Blades Supreme song, never goes to games ... etc)

Back
Top Bottom