Home pre season friendly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Perfect fixture would be an away game at newly promoted back to LaLiga Real Mallorca.
Am out there last 2 weeks in September and will be enjoying their game against Athletico Madrid.
Get ya hiking boots on Bill. If you think the Bramall Lane stand is steep you ain’t seen nothing yet. From my experience they aren’t a particularly passionate bunch either. I once went to their last match of the season (v Athletico Madrid as well) and they just needed to win to get into Europe. The place was like a funeral parlour and they lost 2-0

Perfect fixture would be an away game at newly promoted back to LaLiga Real Mallorca.
Am out there last 2 weeks in September and will be enjoying their game against Athletico Madrid.
Be quick on the mark to get a ticket, Bill. They've sold 9,000 renewals already and the sale for new members doesn't start until a couple of weeks time. They are saying that they will leave some tickets for general sale but not many. If you think the sufc ticketing site is poor try the real mallorca one. For the play off final I bought my ticket 3 times but is kept reselling it. Took me 90 minutes to buy!

Back
Top Bottom