Hmmm?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Morrison? Callum Robinson? Retsos? Zivkovic?

Managers can get transfers right and wrong you know.
Yep. Fans more so.Bit early to be writing Zivcovic off yet. And Robinson come to that.

my Reading pal this morning said they should be getting double that and a nice sell on percentage, always seemed to know his stuff.
Apart from being a Reading supporter obviously.

Without Robinson we would've lost at Chelski, and Zivvo hasn't really played yet?
Retsos was decent but to much money once the virus hit, and Morrison is just a nob.

For people mentioning fleck swift is right footed for fuck sake. Also sorry to be thread police but the rumour mill does still exist.

I don't think it matters though whether he's right or left-footed, or ambidextrous in the foot department. He may have got a sweet right foot, it could taste as sour as lemons, it doesn't really matter. We shouldn't be thinking of "incomings" being "replacements" - they are "reinforcements". I'd take a punt on Swifty for that sort of money - he's still only 25 as well, so he should have some miles in the tank if he can get fit and stay fit.

Only 1 of those, Robinson hasn't really lived up to expectations and I'll gladly give him another season.
If you want to quote United's signings which didn't work try: Leonard, Evans L, Carruthers, Holmes.

McGoldrick Type player.... Would be a No Risk buy at that price.. A couple of seasons under Wilder and Knill he will be in the 10's of Million price bracket.

He impressed me when I saw him play. Confident, good touch, good vision. He is tall but not overly physical but has a touch of class. I would sign him

Back
Top Bottom