Hmmm?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fleck to Rangers, roumours incoming..???

He was the best player on the pitch 2/3 seasons ago when we played them at Bramall lane. If I recall, we were coasting it until he came on, then it got very hard for us! I thought he was very injury prone though? Still, a couple of million is coffee money to us these days eh?

Would normally have been delighted with this but will he strengthen us in the premier league?

Don’t see what he would offer us at this level that freeman can’t

my Reading pal this morning said they should be getting double that and a nice sell on percentage, always seemed to know his stuff.

my Reading pal this morning said they should be getting double that and a nice sell on percentage, always seemed to know his stuff.
Remember similar quotes from QPR fans when we got Freeman, along the lines of "£10 million or they can fuck off"

Replied to my own post! Doh!

Good addition. If we've learnt anything from this past fortnight, it's that we need strength in depth (although there has been a reluctance to utilise the shallow depth we currently have)

If he's not going to strengthen us, why would Wilder be allegedly interested?. I really don't get why Wilder gets questioned. Baffled.

Morrison? Callum Robinson? Retsos? Zivkovic?

Managers can get transfers right and wrong you know.

I think funds will be limited this year and we need to strengthen our depth. I can see us making a number of signing similar to this.

I’d welcome this tbh. Always thought he was decent. Played really well the last couple of seasons. Different kind of player to Freeman so it’s not right to draw comparisons truth be told. At 24 he’s yet to hit his prime. Would be a good addition for us!

Back
Top Bottom