Hiya

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

fintious maximus

Blade ahoy
Reaction score
just a quick intro, been following Blades since I was about 5 and still remember my first Blades woolly hat. Now 47 and loving this season - such a good atmosphere at the Lane. Got two sons and Mrs from darn sarf who is now a blade so matchdays are costing me!

just a quick intro, been following Blades since I was about 5 and still remember my first Blades woolly hat. Now 47 and loving this season - such a good atmosphere at the Lane. Got two sons and Mrs from darn sarf who is now a blade so matchdays are costing me!

you are very lucky, my wife also from down south, does all she can to wind me up, made my eldest (7) when she was 6 tell me that she liked the other team S........... W......... I soon turned that around and should be getting my eldest to her first match at Mk Dons of course in the away end should there be enough tickets to go around..

She also says they all born in Watford so should support Watford, I will never let that happen, EVER... if they like football they will be Blades...

all of the red and white persuasion are welcome
theres a wide spectrum of views in here , its so much fun

football can be an expensive business , but just now seems good value

Back
Top Bottom