Hi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
Hi, a quick introduction from me!

I'm formerly a member on the original official forum of the late 90s, suisa and I think 1 other semi-official one too as suisa disbanded (BIFA?). My former username was "Intake Blade". I no longer live in Intake though and I think someone else has adopted the moniker in these recent wilderness years so I've now"evolved" into Fjortoft's Aeroplane.

I've not posted for years really, sometime around the Micky Adams era I lost the will to spend further time and effort discussing a team that was clearly being run so badly from top to bottom. I've still been attending though and have kept my season ticket on the kop throughout, perhaps as some kind of penance.

The Adkins appointment has stirred something in me though, for the first time in years it feels there may be light at the end of the tunnel, so seemingly this is the start of a re-kindled love affair with the Blades. I'm actually look forward to matchdays and it feels great!

I look forward to getting stuck in on this forum now...UTB!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi, a quick introduction from me!

I'm formerly a member on the original official forum of the late 90s, suisa and I think 1 other semi-official one too as suisa disbanded (BIFA?). My former username was "Intake Blade". I no longer live in Intake though and I think someone else has adopted the moniker in these recent wilderness years so I've now"evolved" into Fjortoft's Aeroplane.

I've not posted for years really, sometime around the Micky Adams era I lost the will to spend further time and effort discussing a team that was clearly being run so badly from top to bottom. I've still been attending though and have kept my season ticket on the kop throughout, perhaps as some kind of penance.

The Adkins appointment has stirred something in me though, for the first time in years it feels there may be light at the end of the tunnel, so seemingly this is the start of a re-kindled love affair with the Blades. I'm actually look forward to matchdays and it feels great!

I look forward to getting stuck in on this forum now...UTB!

Well given you've had so much time to think about it, I expect your first thread to be a world changing piece of literature. No pressure. :)

Back
Top Bottom