Hey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Uni Mackem

Reaction score
Sunderland fan here, but im going to University next year in Sheffield. And im planning to get a season ticket or at least get to quite a few games, especially away's!

It seems there is a mutual friendship between our two clubs to some extent as when I have talked about moving to Sheffield I have been recommended United quite a few times and was told that Wednesday are very much like Newcastle United fans with their arrogance.

Looking forward to posting on here and enjoying the highs and lows of the next few seasons at least. Hopefully watching more home wins then 13 in 60 odd

Sunderland fan here, but im going to University next year in Sheffield. And im planning to get a season ticket or at least get to quite a few games, especially away's!

It seems there is a mutual friendship between our two clubs to some extent as when I have talked about moving to Sheffield I have been recommended United quite a few times and was told that Wednesday are very much like Newcastle United fans with their arrogance.

Looking forward to posting on here and enjoying the highs and lows of the next few seasons at least. Hopefully watching more home wins then 13 in 60 odd

Well, there's quite a few on this 'ere forum will be very envious of the shirt you might bring down to Sheffield with you.

Welcome aboard the Blades train mate.

Expect a bumpy ride. Though that should be expected if your a Mackem fan anyway!

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy Sheffield in general. I know quite a few people that came here and never left and I'm glad to be from a city that makes people feel that way. Being a mackam should be good practice for following the blades.

btw uni offer tickets for £7 :D

Don't mind odd occasion on westfield upper but past 3 times i have been allocated there and it's been terrible for atmosphere much prefer Kop however like you said it has the best view so it's a fair trade off.

I didn't mention the stmosphere, or rather lack of it, as I did not want to appear ungrateful..

At last, someone wanting to take an interest in United at uni! I've tried to get my mates into them but everyone seems to support Man Utd or Liverpool and aren't interested.

At last, someone wanting to take an interest in United at uni! I've tried to get my mates into them but everyone seems to support Man Utd or Liverpool and aren't interested.

This is a worry for me, I have mates who I go to Sunderland or non league but going to Uni I wouldn't know anyone.

Ideally a group who do a few home or aways would be great. but as you say it will probably not happen.

This is a worry for me, I have mates who I go to Sunderland or non league but going to Uni I wouldn't know anyone.

Ideally a group who do a few home or aways would be great. but as you say it will probably not happen.

You might find some people on your course who also fancy going, a lot of my mates at uni aren't into football.

Get yourself in with some of the folks on here. I've only met a few but they're a fantastic bunch. I don't have many Blades mates that go to away games so if I want to go to an away match, I usually don't have anyone to go with. I too need to get in with this bunch off here!

I feel confident your mates will be in a fine mood this evening.

Back
Top Bottom