Hey you cool cats and kittens!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Carole Baskin

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Carole Baskin, owner of Big Cat Rescue, and an animal rights activist.

I am a member of hundreds of internet message boards, and I particularly like to join ones that may not necessarily expect a person with my interests to! This is to expand my influencd to people who may not have even thought about the work I am engaged in. I feel this is a very good way to bring new people on board, and make the biggest changes!

More information about me and my life can be found online!

I am a member of hundreds of internet message boards, and I particularly like to join ones that may not necessarily expect a person with my interests to! This is to expand my influencd to people who may not have even thought about the work I am engaged in. I feel this is a very good way to bring new people on board, and make the biggest changes!

Yawn

Aren't you dead ?

Reckon Hull City might be more your team tbh.

Plenty of animals round there to feed your husband to.

I know its early days for you Niceguyeddie , but once you’ve got settled, could you put the word about, see if anyone’s seen her.

Then give us the heads up, no offence, but we don’t want dead people joining the forum 💀

We do if there’s some loyalty points up for grabs.

Where is Don?

Great cool, I like animals too and such like indeed I have a rescue chicken. Now just a quick question and I assure you it's important and to do with animal welfare and such like but do you fuck the first night you meet somebody? I was thinking we could go for a drink and talk about animals and stuff.

Hi Carole

Which are your favourite...

Lions or Tigers?

And

John Lundstram or Sander Berge?

Spot the typo🍺

Would you like to attend a play date with my Japanese Akitas after lockdown has ended ?

I`m sure they would like to eat meet you.

Cats are natural predators of owls, so I see the tenuous link! :)

Back
Top Bottom