Hendo...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GrayBlade

100% Blade
Reaction score
I thought at the time that the Neanderthals over at the Sty and in Leeds that perpetuated this crap in order to try and derail our promotion run would be shocked if the knew the damage they could do, but on reflection the morons probably wouldn’t give a toss.

What was the refreshing honesty this morning? I seem to have missed something? Do we know?

I thought at the time that the Neanderthals over at the Sty and in Leeds that perpetuated this crap in order to try and derail our promotion run would be shocked if the knew the damage they could do, but on reflection the morons probably wouldn’t give a toss.

Before we get too high on our pedestals remember that some of our own supporters were telling one of our young keepers that they hoped he got cancer.

Unfortunately, I fear it’ll only encourage them as they know it’s had an effect. Already had one calling him a nonce in a reply to that very tweet.
The local thing to do would be to feel a few collars, but that would probably just increase media interest and make things even worse.

Before we get too high on our pedestals remember that some of our own supporters were telling one of our young keepers that they hoped he got cancer.

Lowest of the low........takes my breath away that anyone can even think this, let alone utter these dreadful words.

This isn’t about me or anybody getting on our pedestals, all clubs have morons infesting them including us. In this case though, it was organised abuse by of fans of 2 clubs in order to achieve their goal carried out by a few online and by thousands at the games. Can you imagine what it’d be like if it was one of our family members getting it?

Is there a video or something of him talking at the press conference?

This isn’t about me or anybody getting on our pedestals, all clubs have morons infesting them including us. In this case though, it was organised abuse by of fans of 2 clubs in order to achieve their goal carried out by a few online and by thousands at the games. Can you imagine what it’d be like if it was one of our family members getting it?

Sorry I wasn’t my intention to imply you were getting on a pedestal.

Sorry I wasn’t my intention to imply you were getting on a pedestal.
Sorry also, I know you weren’t BB. I do feel for the lad, although like I said at the time he’d be better off just binning all social media, he doesn’t help himself sometimes.

I was fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to see how all this crap started last season, just some goon seemed to have a grudge calling him names on Twitter over an Instagram post he’d made and a Henderson giving it back. Then I saw a while later that somebody on Porktalk had picked up on the conversations and I knew they'd try to use it. Sickens me to the core, like you said with our own, wishing people had cancer etc. over football. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Has anyone been prosecuted for chanting this at a match or posting it online. Surely Deano is entitled to as much protection from abuse as anyone else?

Just caught a clip of it on Sky sports news. Quite moving actually.

Why would any player want to be on f*uck book or titter. I was on Facebook for 3 days and got 13 death threats! (mainly from my family btw) BUT HEY!!!!

Why would any player want to be on f*uck book or titter. I was on Facebook for 3 days and got 13 death threats! (mainly from my family btw) BUT HEY!!!!
Fuckinell! What you done wrong to get 13 death threats from family ?! 😲

I've had 3 or 4 of the cunts banned from twitter for it. Kept reporting everyone that I saw post it, had quite a few reports back saying twitter took action

same here, i‘ve reported a few, possibly same ones. I shall keep on doing it if they continue

Hey Deano, who is Premier League and who is not? That day at Leeds effectively ended their season and I think sorted your place as a Blades legend. I stood there hearing all that shit from their end and then equally saw Basham’s celebration and post game your own. So, sorry to hear you felt you were on your own, because we were all with you. We fuckin love you....

As for the pigs, well welcome to the pigs and their style and when they go further in the red to the point of Bury please please wherever you are raise a glass of something with your lass. Quietly and with dignity to say to them that they deserve that... UTB

Back
Top Bottom