Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You would think so Bournemouth signed him without even playing a proper professional men’s match

And he got a full England cap, as a striker, without ever scoring a senior goal in this country, just a handful when on loan in Holland, and to date has still only ever scored 1 PL goal.

Always looked dogshite whenever ive seen him and he still bagged a £20m move with presumably the fat salary to match. And predictably still hasn't scored for them. Has to be the luckiest footballer ever.

Deano’s performance so far will have added a couple of million to his value.

Agree about Solanke. What does he do? What type of striker is he? Abraham is streets ahead of him but sat on the bench.

Property like that of Henderson’s (presuming it’s nice) is always going to be an investment in Manchester/Cheshire area.

Pretty much the go to area for anyone playing as north as Preston, west as Liverpool and South as Stoke. Footballers also love renting from other footballers.
We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess. I just don't see him re-doing a house in Manchester as a sign he expects to be in Sheffield for the next few years but hey ho!

From BBC sport website:

"Give Dean Henderson the man of the match award already.
His team-mates allow Jonathan Ikone to cut in onto his left foot and that is asking for trouble as the Lille player makes his way into the box and strikes an effort towards the top corner which is superb kept out by Henderson's full length save.
Manchester United number one come August...?"

Wan-Bissaka knocking £10m off the asking price.

Good to see England being crap is carried through the levels.

Also why is living in Manchester a deterrent to playing in Sheffield?

I posted earlier but I'm sure someone said Maguire leaves around Killamarsh.

From BBC sport website:

"Give Dean Henderson the man of the match award already.
His team-mates allow Jonathan Ikone to cut in onto his left foot and that is asking for trouble as the Lille player makes his way into the box and strikes an effort towards the top corner which is superb kept out by Henderson's full length save.
Manchester United number one come August...?"

Given that we should be planning for the future, and coupled with the loan limitations this season and likelihood that Henderson may be available only for a season tops, should we be perhaps taking the opportunity to sign a different player that might nail that position for the next 5 years?

Never understood why football players with their vast wealth insist on commuting for more than 30 minutes, you don't need to buy a mansion everywhere you go and property prices invariably rise.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess. I just don't see him re-doing a house in Manchester as a sign he expects to be in Sheffield for the next few years but hey ho!

It’s not EastEnders or Coronation Street, not everyone lives within walking distance of their work.

Personally I travel 50 miles (1 hour 10 mins) each way to the office and I’m on nowhere near the amount of money Henderson is on!

Maybe he likes to live in Manchester? Maybe he’s got friends and family there? There are more important reasons to live in an area than being close to work.

Aside from when he got Watford promoted to the Prem you mean?

When was that, 13 years ago? What’s he done since?

Strikes me as abit of a dinosaur to be honest. Surely there’s a younger, brighter manager out there with fresher ideas who can take over after this tournament.

It’s not EastEnders or Coronation Street, not everyone lives within walking distance of their work.

Personally I travel 50 miles (1 hour 10 mins) each way to the office and I’m on nowhere near the amount of money Henderson is on!

Maybe he likes to live in Manchester? Maybe he’s got friends and family there? There are more important reasons to live in an area than being close to work.

I travel 800 metres to work 😁

A couple of pieces of advice that I like to give out from time to time and the fist piece of advice is that Hendo can have more than one property on the go at any given time, which one he lives in though depends on what he wants to do, the second piece of advice is if we don’t end up with Hendo then there will be loads of other options out there that Wilder, Knill and Mitchell will be exploring.

I love Hendo as a character and a player but we can’t and shouldn’t wait about all day for what looks like a possible loan move, for me, I say we should move on if he keeps dangling the carrot.

A couple of pieces of advice that I like to give out from time to time and the fist piece of advice is that Hendo can have more than one property on the go at any given time, which one he lives in though depends on what he wants to do, the second piece of advice is if we don’t end up with Hendo then there will be loads of other options out there that Wilder, Knill and Mitchell will be exploring.

I love Hendo as a character and a player but we can’t and shouldn’t wait about all day for what looks like a possible loan move, for me, I say we should move on if he keeps dangling the carrot.

I reckon deanos already agreed and signed just waiting till after the u21 euros

We should turn our attention elsewhere now, Barcelona's 2nd choice goalkeeper would be my pick, preferably he will have played about a dozen times in 10 years .

Some good stuff from Henderson so far, adding the zeros to his new wage. Pen was a bad pen but you still have to save them.

Solanke and Grey are shite up front, otherwise we'd be winning.

Foden looking a reyt player.

I thought the ref should have allowed the pen to be re-taken because Henderson clearly moved off his line before the ball was kicked.

Back to Deano...I think he'll sign on loan for us for another season. During which time, it is highly likely Man Utd will have sorted things out with De Gea, or bought another "world class" goalkeeper from abroad, to challenge 2nd choice keeper, Sergio Romero, for the number 1 jersey there.

Deano has done a good PR job on himself lately - proclaiming to be ready to be number 1 at Man Utd. But the reality is he's well down the pecking order behind De Gea and Romero. So, there's little or no first team football for him there this coming season. There is however, a Premiership game here for him, every week. It's a no-brainer really!

Would you live closer if you could? (IE if you were a 22-year-old millionaire with no kids?)

Would you live closer if you could? (IE if you were a 22-year-old millionaire with no kids?)

If you were a 22 year old millionaire would you live in Sheffield? How many designer shops have we got? VIP nightclubs? Michelin starred restaurants? General things to spend money doing? Less than Manchester by miles.

It's a pretty strange view that people are just motivated by wanting to live close to work. Family, friends, whether you just like the place, nightlife, food, shopping.

I'd rather live in the city I've lived in the majority of my life, commute an hour or so a couple of times a week, and stay in the really nice flat in Sheffield that I can easily afford, or has been laid on by the club, when I want a drink with my teammates or need to be at training at 8am or have a match.

If you were a 22 year old millionaire would you live in Sheffield? How many designer shops have we got? VIP nightclubs? Michelin starred restaurants? General things to spend money doing? Less than Manchester by miles.

It's a pretty strange view that people are just motivated by wanting to live close to work. Family, friends, whether you just like the place, nightlife, food, shopping.

We've got Meadowhall and Chubbys.

Back
Top Bottom