Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's obviously taking the piss and not injured at all. Jeez. No wonder people lap up the moon landings were real bullshit so easily.

Well he's worth between £10-£15m at a guess, so somewhere around there

Think our only chance of keeping him is another loan, should we go up.
Well I look at Sam Johnson who was at Villa and went to WBA for £7m this summer and I don’t think there’s much to pick between them in terms of quality.

I would be asking Man Utd to extend his loan for another season before this one ends if that’s possible, irrespective of the division we are in. I’m not convinced he wants to leave Man Utd, so a full transfer is unlikely. Who is Man Utd’s number 2 ? I know Lee Grant is on the books but he must be well down the pecking order !

Well I look at Sam Johnson who was at Villa and went to WBA for £7m this summer and I don’t think there’s much to pick between them in terms of quality.

I would be asking Man Utd to extend his loan for another season before this one ends if that’s possible, irrespective of the division we are in. I’m not convinced he wants to leave Man Utd, so a full transfer is unlikely. Who is Man Utd’s number 2 ? I know Lee Grant is on the books but he must be well down the pecking order !

Its not a quality issue, it's an age issue Johnstone is 4 years older.

Man United's backup is Sergio Romero, Argentina's keeper.

Its not a quality issue, it's an age issue Johnstone is 4 years older.

Man United's backup is Sergio Romero, Argentina's keeper.
Ah ok fair enough I wasn’t sure on age thought they were both the same. I think they’ll want to keep him until he’s 24/25 anyway unless a daft offer goes in so your original valuation is probably correct.

Forgot about Romero !

Nutmegged for first, no effort to save second. As long as he takes the piss our fans are happy ?

He wasn't nutmegged. A nutmeg is knocking the ball between your opponents legs and collecting it again on the other side. No goalkeeper in the world would have got the second, it was just one of those things; two very good goals from Norwich...…...wankers!

Not in the England U21s squad tonight... anyone heard why?

Be just our luck he’s got injured on International Duty training!

Covering at grown up level maybe?

He's just turned 22, do they have that over age rule like domestic under 21 football?

He was named in the squad the other day

I mean only so many in the 18. So he could be in the full squad, but the manager decided to use over age players in other positions.

They might not even have that rule though.

The dates of birth are set at the start of the tournament, otherwise you’ll be continually losing players as they breached each age group.

Fair do's. Probably just fell behind Gunn then since he's playing regular PL football and wasn't wanted on the bench for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Hope that’s the case Silent, I thought it unusual that he wasn’t even on the bench last night after being first choice for so long.

Maybe I’m getting a bit twitchy.

Hope that’s the case Silent, I thought it unusual that he wasn’t even on the bench last night after being first choice for so long.

Maybe I’m getting a bit twitchy.
It was. Boothroyd said so in his pre match interview.

Angus Gunn dropped a bollock so I’m sure Hendo will be back in for next competitive game

Back
Top Bottom