Henderson new deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GLTTMM (Good luck to the Multi-Millionaire....)

Well done Deano, a couple of great seasons for us, helped us as part of the incredible CW/AK led rise to glory for SUFC, you always said your aim was to be number 1 at Man Utd, and you are potentially a step closer.

I just, for the lada's sake, hope his progress doesn't stall, because he could go on to become one of the greats.

It's the kind of thing I can't fault him for taking but it's not good for the game. One of the best goalkeeping prospects out there, just proven himself in the top flight, being talked up for a spot on the international stage, and there's a real possibility he won't play any football because someone's paid him silly money to be back up. Despite the silly errors stealing the spotlight, De Gea's stats are still pretty impressive, and there's every chance he finds form again and OGS won't have the stomach to drop him just to see if Henderson's potential pays off.

I'm happy as a Blade that we've brought someone permanent in, but as a football fan it makes me sad that there's quality players out there that we're robbed of seeing play.

Hendo used to play for a junior side near me in Timperley called Unicorn. Like all junior sides round here with the possible exception of Sale Utd, they play on an even - ish patch of grass that gets mown when possible, little club house, run by volunteers /parents and kept afloat by subs. And like 100% of junior clubs round here they are scrabbling round for somewhere to train midweek this winter as the local Powerleague is now defunct. This isn't a dig at Hendo but I confess to falling a little more out of love with the game every time I see a bench warmer sign a contract, one week of which could keep several junior clubs over several age groups going for a year or so. The foundations of our game are eroding fast and I don't like it at all.

All the best Deano and thanks , yes its all been about your plan for bigger and better things ,but i have enjoyed watching you in a Blades shirt , just one bit of advise , wear a crash helmet if you play at Bellend road after those celebrations when we won there DEANOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Hendo used to play for a junior side near me in Timperley called Unicorn. Like all junior sides round here with the possible exception of Sale Utd, they play on an even - ish patch of grass that gets mown when possible, little club house, run by volunteers /parents and kept afloat by subs. And like 100% of junior clubs round here they are scrabbling round for somewhere to train midweek this winter as the local Powerleague is now defunct. This isn't a dig at Hendo but I confess to falling a little more out of love with the game every time I see a bench warmer sign a contract, one week of which could keep several junior clubs over several age groups going for a year or so. The foundations of our game are eroding fast and I don't like it at all.

Totally agree

Good luck to him, he deserves everything he can get, he’s worked hard with us and it’s been mutually beneficial, I’ll be looking out for him when Man U play, it won’t be long until he’s first choice, the guy will handle the pressure.

The sour grapes comments on here are pathetic really.

Ole may go down the Ron Greenwood path and bottle making a decision.

Just remember the effort and application he put in to be part of the current success of the club, without a first class keeper you have to be very lucky to get promoted to the Premier league, and even luckier to stay there never mind be up the top half..

A fantastic loan player, one of the best, debatable as the best ever, but we leave that for another day.

I wish him all the luck in the world, I'm greatfull that he came to us and finished the job with the rest of the squad and management... Remember he always said he wanted to be No1 at MUFC so never led us down the path..

Good luck, it's obscene money of course, but that's the market you ply your trade in, and you get what you're employer is willing to pay, so leave the lad alone, nobody on here would say no, good luck and thanks...

When you look at Bury or Macclesfield Town , both not far from Old Trafford it` just seems wrong , would be happy to be convinced otherwise and did not the Glaziers get Man utd free , and then use the Clubs money to pay the loan off .

Thanks Hendo. You now have the chance of fulfilling your dream of Man ure No 1. You did good for us, we did good for you. Good deal all round. Push on and you might become England’s No 2 (no 1 spot lined up for Rambo).

So has Deano finally left the building and fucked off back to Man Utd? I didn’t see it formally announced anywhere

Back
Top Bottom