Henderson new deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Johnnyblade

Bournemouth Blade
Reaction score
So there you have it,the reason why is extremely clear.💰💰💰
Henderson on £120k a week,6 year deal,no loan,will fight it out with De Gea for the number 1 jersey.
I wish him luck

Attachments

• 1B18B80B-53BD-4FF7-9B0C-E9F1F5FBB035.png
    1B18B80B-53BD-4FF7-9B0C-E9F1F5FBB035.png
    559.7 KB · Views: 247

Hope he proves himself to be as good as his shithousery in years to come but part of me feels he'll just end up like Foster, hyped up but couldn't cut it at the very top.

Its all a different ball game for Hendo now.

At one of the world's biggest clubs and in the top 5 or 10 for highest paid keepers in the world.

Can he cope with the magnitude of the pressure from now on??

It is a bit like seeing your ex looking good and out with another fella, your outer self will hope she finds happiness , whilst inside you hope He dumps her in 6 months and gives her crabs

But in this case I think we just have to man up and wish him all the best, never hid away from his ambitions, but never gave less than 100% and embraced the club more than some of the current contracted players.

In Ramsdale we have someone permanently who except for 3 or 4 In this league I wouldn’t swap

Dean goes on to fulfill his ambitions for club and country

Without him we wouldn’t be where we are
Without us he wouldn’t be where he is

GLTTL

Quite clever from Man U not letting him out on loan, puts pressure on De Gea to perform, he has serious competition now who wants the number one spot.

I can hear myself in front of tv in 5 years “I remember when he played at Lane yer know, all about pashun, not on a shitty wash & go advert and fighting Albanian mafia in Mykonos”

120k a week to play in the cup - nice for him!
Meanwhile Ramsdale was on something like 7k per week last season at Bournemouth

Manchester United are paying over £500,000 per week on three goalkeepers.
Maybe four. Perreira on his way out on loan to Huddersfield Town, not included in the wages.

Only qualifying for the Europa League next season won't keep OGS in a job.

Manchester United are paying over £500,000 per week on three goalkeepers.
Maybe four. Perreira on his way out on loan to Huddersfield Town, not included in the wages.

Only qualifying for the Europa League next season won't keep OGS in a job.

I think that's similar to our entire team wage bill (~497k per week last year)!

I personally don’t wish him well now , he did his job and was well paid for it . Now he’s just another player from another club

The lad Hendo has done well.

He got Sheff Utd promoted. He even saved us some points when times were tuff and then when we were first back in the Premier League. He's been on the box and even the Internet. Pundits like him. The Guardian even writes about him. He's had the sense not to go and party in Greece. The useless England manager can still select him. He's peeked yet again. He's got a new contract. He wants to play for Man Utd.

Blab, blah effin blah! De Gea is still better then him. Maybe they can sell one of them next year. Who care's?

Goodbye Hendo, hello Rambo... hello football!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom