Henderson’s loan will be extended

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Told today by someone who spoke to Deano this week, that we've submitted an offer/request for Deano on loan next season but Man Utd want him in the Prem on loan next season.

Therefore we will get to keep him if......
To be fair to resident shark Sean Thornton, he's been saying that all season

Bayern I really wouldn't understand. Neuer as first choice and very highly rated Christian Früchtl (Only 19 Years Old) waiting in the wings.

but hes already signed for us for next season hasnt he? Or did I miss something in my 48 hours of been off the forum? Its all a done deal isnt it?

So we were told on here. Those who knew otherwise and explained why it couldn’t happen were ‘tubes’ apparently...

I've never been "in the know", so don't know how it works, but if someone comes on here and posts something that's "nailed on, FACT, end of" etc etc, because he has a contact high up in the club, then the whole "nailed on" fact turns out to be bollocks, does said "in-the-knower" go back to his contact high up in the club and crack him?

I've never been "in the know", so don't know how it works, but if someone comes on here and posts something that's "nailed on, FACT, end of" etc etc, because he has a contact high up in the club, then the whole "nailed on" fact turns out to be bollocks, does said "in-the-knower" go back to his contact high up in the club and crack him?

Having spent a successful and distinguished career in international espionage, I know for a FACT, that you sometimes find that these snippets of information are used to find out who’s leaking them.

No one is really in the know, even in football. Lots of deals might have looked 'done' but failed at the last minute. It's football. What I can say is, a few weeks ago I was asked by an ex colleague here, about the best way to get to Bramall Lane.

No one is really in the know, even in football. Lots of deals might have looked 'done' but failed at the last minute. It's football. What I can say is, a few weeks ago I was asked by an ex colleague here, about the best way to get to Bramall Lane.

Did he look desperate in the face, and did he look like he wanted to pinch one out? Did you ask him if he was planning to do a dump in the sink in the bogs in the Bramall Lane lower tier on Saturday? Dirdy bstard. Tell him next time you see him, that sink shitting is not big and it's not clever.

What did you tell him? Work hard, pass the ball well and make sure you track back?

Back
Top Bottom