Hello

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seagull

Reaction score
I joined a while back but never posted.
I'm a BHAFC fan and I come in peace! I'm not here to troll!
It's an honour to be here and be part of this great forum. I have a lot of respect for your club and supporters and also share a dislike with you for your city rivals, who we will hopefully be beating this Tuesday night.

I joined a while back but never posted.
I'm a BHAFC fan and I come in peace! I'm not here to troll!
It's an honour to be here and be part of this great forum. I have a lot of respect for your club and supporters and also share a dislike with you for your city rivals, who we will hopefully be beating this Tuesday night.
It seems we don't.

Please don't let this season get any worse, please I beg of you and your team please please pretty please with sugar on top, beat the Pigs, other wise we will never hear the end of it! and to be fair its already started! :(

I was talking to a guy I know today , he was asking would I be cheering on the pigs ( obviously he used the day of the week name ) as he new I was from Sheffield . Would you not be proud if they went up he said .
Will I fuck I said , would you be cheering on Boh's in any game , he follows Shamrock rovers , he said would he fuck .
At that instant he knew , the hate I have for the pigs , equals his own for his own enemy .

Back
Top Bottom